*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1196748-time
Rated: · Other · Philosophy · #1196748
some basic observation about the concept we call time
Not a lot of people takes the time to do anything these day, witch in a way is funny and in another way very sad.

For the funny part, we must remember that we created time, it is merely a notion that the human race made to try and ameliorate our lives. It did improve life a litle bit but when you stop your mad track and look around how many people do you see who are doing the same as you?

This is where the sad part comes in.

Time was our creation and yet we passed from creator to the status of slave. If you don’t believe me think about all the expression there is about time. There are not many people who take's the time to just relax. If you ask people on the street to relax they will probably answer you that they don’t have the time.

This sentence is false, because we do have the time we just choose not to take it.
If we would take the time, we would be less stressed and happier, but then again this is just my view of the situation and as I said in my other post this is my opinion I do not seek to change you in any way. You read it take some time to think about it and the do whatever you want it will be none of my bussness what you choose.
© Copyright 2007 shambal (shambal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1196748-time