*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1198077-Randomnessecities
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1198077
This has no purpose, but I thought Why Not? It's me.
Try to prove to me that I’m wrong.

Try and tell me that I don’t know what I’m talking about.

I’ll prove you all wrong and you’ll hate it when I do.

When I succeed above everyone, then you’ll wish you had never challenged me, never doubted me.
<p>
When I win, you’ll be the one regretting and I’ll be the living life, not the other way around like it usually is.

You think you know me but the truth is you don’t.

You don’t understand what I think, how I feel.

You won’t ever I promise you that.

Never try to understand me; you’ll never get into my mind.

Nothing will make sense if you try.

Not that I hate myself, but I hate who I have been.

I have fallen so many times that I will never let that happen again.

Never.

You’ll all regret that day when I rise against the forces holding me down.

Because that’s the day I’ll show you all that I can do whatever I please and no one can stop me from being who I am.

I don’t know that person yet, but I will.

One of these days.

I swear it to the world I will.
© Copyright 2007 I_love_everyone (love4ever at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1198077-Randomnessecities