*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1198835-just-another-thought
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by bubba
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1198835
finding a "home"
Just another thought

With sullen eyes and a black heart, I hasten to write these things before I vow never to write again.



Out of the freedoms of our lives and among the children, (some of which I grew up with) sunshine, and morning dew I found death waiting for me, with a board look upon his face!
Amongst city streets and country hills my soul began splitting in two, dividing rapidly with roaming lusts. Traveling with speeds reserved for those with appointments I found myself completing the same cycle over
Frustration brought out the description lacking…

Maybe I have covered hate with pretty words and there could possibly be truths within this laughter, but do not trust this smile for it will lead you into reflections of my former host.

I look upon death and find that that even in you there is comfort, security that my name is fresh upon your lips. Hiding with these cowards, I expel nothing… For, I am among cowards!

Lost within miles of my destination I lose myself , taking flight but death shall surly find me even in the sky … waiting for hours I will imagine your greeting looking down I know what lies beneath and remember what I left.

Childhood should be forgotten or I shall live among these memories forever, but he has been dead for so long, his eyes are upon me, watching me, seducing me. To dance with shadow within the darkness, as my red blood turns black and my flesh begins to rot nerves failing numbness suffocation. What lies beyond, how long is eternity?

How long can one last, one mind, such vast quantity of time and space, eternity…? I am so afraid of you
© Copyright 2007 bubba (losthermit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1198835-just-another-thought