*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1199372-Walking-Away
Rated: E · Other · Philosophy · #1199372
A Random thought I had one day...
"As we sit, and stare into the blue sky, we always think about how our lives might be better, how we might be able to do the most wonderous things, even though we know that, we'll never reach them.

  I find that as I live each day, I find that most things I'd thought I'd never do, comeback to haunt me, like a ghost of the unwanted past.
I find myself striken, with thought over, what I'll do next.

  Even though we may not know our destinies, we sometimes know that, someone may show us the way, when things get rough, I always look for that shining string of fate, hoping it'll swing by me, showing me what to do, showing me that, even in times that are rough or...totally unbelieveable, I find that showing us that little glimmer of future to come, may not be so bad, I mean knowing the world and finding your path may take awhile but, never look away from it. Otherwise that ghost'll come back, and he won't ever leave..."
© Copyright 2007 Bonefish <-/-/-/< (bonefish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1199372-Walking-Away