*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1199562-The-Life-Of-Alex-Grey--Its-No-Lie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Chapter · Young Adult · #1199562
A book of diary entries. This is just the first two entries...more coming later.
Dear Diary, Wednesday
Today was cold! So cold I think I froze my butt off! It's hard to imagine that just lat week we were wearing tank tops and shorts with colourful flip-flops. I hope it warms up soon, because ball season is coming up . In fact I have a practise tomorrow, I might not be able to go though. My friends Maddy and Brandon Wail are getting baptised and my parents are going to be their God Parents. Then we have Mosaic! I have a busy day tomorrow! Good news, Guides is cancelled for tonight! I like Guides, but this week was supposed to be town clean-up! I gotta go now, I have a paragraph to write for school. Cya soon!!

Dear Diary, Friday
Wow! I can't believe I actually made it though Thursday. I went to the Baptism and then I ate some awesome food at Mosaic! Today's Friday so I'm just going to lay around home. Half-an-hour ago I was IMing my friend Taylor, telling her how I totally love Josh. Then she accidentaly e-mailed it to him! I feel really miserable. I got really mad at her after that, I guess it wasn't really her fault, but I don't want him to know that I found a picture of him in the trash and I carry it everywhere I go! Or that I want to get a tatoo with his name in a heart! Oh, my mom called. It's supper time, I'd better go. Maybe after I should call Taylor and say sorry. I'll tell you how it works out.
© Copyright 2007 BeginningWriter (young_girl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1199562-The-Life-Of-Alex-Grey--Its-No-Lie