*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1200270-Soul-Traveling-Part-1
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Inspirational · #1200270
A true tale of my personal experiences in the spirit realm.
This short story will show you how I grew up and I will share my experiences in the spirit world.  Since the age of twelve I have experienced supernatural events.  I grew up in Virginia and moved to the state of Maryland after the death of my mother.  Currently I reside in the Lone Star State.  I will first tell you a little about myself and my family and will proceed to spiritual events. I will add more parts to the story as time allows so please be patient with me. I am new at this. I was never good at english and I will try not to make too many grammatical mistakes.

I realize that everyone has difference religious views and my views are not always simple.  There is no explanation for all of this, but I feel the time is now to share with others.  I hope you enjoy.  My father was a Pastor and my mother was a Prophetess.  GOD has blessed all my siblings with musical gifts and some with the same gift as I.  This book will share those experiences that both my mother and my father experienced as well.  I will share with you how I grew up in a very religious family.  The joys and pains of being a Preacher's Kid and the trials and tribulations I experienced after helping others.  I will share the warnings I have received from Angels and my parents who are deceased in night visions. 


My parents are both deceased.  Mom died when I was twenty one years old and my father just 2 years ago.  Ma gave birth to me at the age of forty-eight years old and my dad was fity-five years old.  I remember my sister Neet-Neet was always rocking me.  I thought she was my mother.  Ma and Daddy was always busy in church.  We never missed a Sunday of church until Ma died.  I can recall I had never missed twenty-two years of church.  We believed in the baptism of the Holy Ghost and speaking in other tongues.  Ma was a Prophetess and believe it or not she taught my sister how to play the piano and never went to school for it.  I remember Ma telling my sister to play chords and she would instruct her to rise when she wanted her to go up on the scale and fall when she wanted her to play lower chords.  It was something to see.  She even taught herself to play the guitar.  Once we were in church and I remember Ma taking the drumsticks from my brother Timmy and outplaying him.  How we laughed and joked him all day.

My father was a very determined man.  I remember he and a few other Pastors decided to go to Seminary school in North Carolina.  After my father got off work from the Norfolk Naval shipyard, he would change clothes and hop in a car with the other Pastors and drive hours to the school and then back.  He obtained his PHD in theology.  He spoke with authority and was a very handsome man, which caused his Ministry to fail.  He became involved with the church Secretary,who was a single mother living in the projects.  My mother and my siblings were the last to find out about this ten year affair. 

My sister Neet-Neet recalls an incident that she shared with us.  She said once she and her boyfriend  went to the popular grocery store that made the best pizza after church.  My sister saw my father's car pull up and slumped down in the van she was inside with her boyfriend.  Her boyfriend asked her" why are you hiding"? Don't you see your father going into this restaurant with church members?  She didn't even catch the hint and her boyfriend never tried to open her eyes again.

His ministry suffered from that sin greatly and the church went from many members to only a handful.  I always wondered why and didn't find out until my brother Timmy told me. People would come near and far to hear the music and  hear our choir sing.  The church was always packed and my father could preach. Ma once prayed for a man that was in a wheelchair all his life and after she prayed for him he walked.  The word spread threw our small town and people would come and see if Ma could perform another miracle.  Needless to say she didn't do that again, but just that one time was enough for them.  I do recall my mother having a friend that married a younger man and wanted to have his child.  Her stomach was big, but she wouldn't go to the doctor to confirm the pregnancy.  Ma told her it was a tumor and prayed for her.  Her friend told her that she went to the bathroom and pass the tumor later on the night.  I don't know what it looked like but it was confirmed later that it was a tumor.

Ma would have visions and dreams.  I remember Ma telling me many dreams and visions and later on they would come true.  I was young but I knew she was not like other mothers.  She had a smile that if you looked at her smile you would feel like you could do anything.  I miss Ma and eventhough I didn't have her in my life for long her words echoes in the back of my mind daily.  She gave lots of words of wisdom and I have buried them in my heart like hidden treasure.
Daddy was a religious fanatic.  He would not allow my elder sisters to go to dances or football games until I went to high school.  I remember being on the front porch and hearing the cheers of my peers as the team scored.  My mother saw my expression and told me to go to the game.  She handled my father with ease and somehow I believe his affair came up in that conversation.  I was sixteen years old and driving my own vehicle.  You couldn't tell me nothing! 

Prior to those years I went threw a rebellious stage.  Not to my parents, but to GOD.  You see my parents couldn't see what me and my best friend "tiny" was doing.  Tiny was so wise and so adventurous.  This girl was fourteen years old, but built like a grown woman.  She used her looks to learn how to drive and black mail  the neighorhood men for money.  They would come on to her and she would use that and get money out of them so we could go to Highs Ice cream.  I remember this one time she asked me did I want to go to Burger King.  I said "yeah" she said okay wait outside.  She went next door to this older man house and came outside with money.  I said what did you do? She said well he asked me to show him my breast and I told him I was going to tell my mother what he asked me If he wouldn't give me money.  That girl was so wild!

I was in shocked but I went to eat burgers and laughed when she told me. Tiny was my best friend until she got in a fight and really hurt the girl.  The girl was picking on her about something a young man told her that tiny did to him.  Needless to say, It was true and that girl wouldn't let up, she just kept teasing Tiny and then it happened.  The day that I lost my best friend.  She had a pair of scissors in her hand when this girl smacked her in the face and Tiny hit the girl back with the scissors in her hand over and over again. When it was over Tiny had stabbed the girl multiple times.  The girl had to get stitches from the wounds but wasn't hospitalized.  That day I lost Tiny and she lost herself.  She went to a juvenile detention center and I rarely saw her after that.  Years later she would surface and share with me how she found GOD.  To this day I heard she is a devout christian.
© Copyright 2007 Travel1 (maechosen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1200270-Soul-Traveling-Part-1