*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1200460-Dear-Me
Rated: E · Other · Career · #1200460
My way of making myself accountable for 2007, accountable for my life and myself
Dear Me,

It's been awhile since I have actually set down and had a real heart to heart with myself. I'm usually making sure everyone else is taken care of. My girls, my husband, my mom, everyone but me. Well today that changes. I am going to start making time for me and my needs, wants, wishes, and desires. 2007 is the year where I become important to me again. I deserve to be important to me, just as important as my girls, my husband, even my mom.

First and foremost I want to make sure that I am happy, not just content. I want to be truly happy.

Second I need to be happy, I deserve to be happy.

Third, I need to find peace  within myself. I have had such a hard time just being at peace.

Next, I want to make sure I do everything in my power to make sure my girls never doubt their self-worth, that they are good-enough. This doesn't stem for us or my family, however it does stem from their treatment from their dad's mother.

Next, I want to finish the script I have been working on for two years, this is just for me because I need to get it finished. Two years is too long.

Next I need to make sure that me and my family are surrounded by people swho love us for us, no strings attached, nothing in return.

Next, if I get a wish than that wish is to be able to start that business we want to start.

Last but not least, I want to be a better, calmer, happier mom, wife, daughter, and person. To love myself, and love my family and freinds to my fullest!!!!

I'll be checking back on you from time to time to make sure you are keeping these promises not only to yourself but to those you love. I hope this year holds bigger, brighter, happier, and more fulling than last year. This is my way of making myself accountable for 2007, accountable for my life, myself, my family, my actions, my thoughts, and my reactions.



Love me,
Cristy

© Copyright 2007 C.Lauren Lawler (leowriters at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1200460-Dear-Me