*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1200644-Begign-KIdnamped-by-VampiresWasnt-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1200644
Exicting fun and cool! PLEASE READ!!
Kristopher kept hitting Blake in the face over and over. Then the stomache. Then other places. Blake was throwing the punches back with just as much force if not more but he was now on the bottom! Good, he was on the bottom. I grabbed one of the black glasses off the table; not knowing it was still full, and dropped it as hard as possible over Kristopher's head. Blood splattered all around the room, including on both Blake and me. Kristopher fell flat on top of Blake, making my eyes widen.

"Oh my god, I killed him!" I shrieked, not knowing both Nathan and Nickolas were standing in the door like they had a natural nack of doing.

"Hitting a vampire with a glass doesn't kill them. Especially by a weak mortal." Nathan said in cut tones as he brushed roughly past me to turn hisfriend over on his back, releasing Blake from the squishing hold. I helped Blake up, noticing his wings weren't out anymore and the wrap I'd put on his head wasn't there anymore.

"Are you-" I began but he cut me off by putting a soft finger to my mouth and nodding.

"Yeah, I can heal just like vampires." he murmered before taking my hand and pulling me out of the room into the hallway. None of the vampires noticed that we left, as Kristopher wasn't even awake and the other two were completely centered on waking him up. He'd be blazing when he found out it had been me who hit him over the head when he had a chance to kill an enemy, a chance for a good fight; but I hadn't cared at the time. Frankly I didn't now. We walked upstairs and into the bedroom Blake had been taking up for the past days and he took off his shirt which was the only thing covered in blood for him.

I almost died. He was.. gorgeous! His skin wasn't pale there, showing he didn't wear a shirt often or that he atleast managed to keep his entire body the same color. He had a six-pack going for him and I was positive that if I poked his chest or stomache it wouldn't go in because it was simply muscled and toned.

I looked away quickly before he got a chance to realize I had even noticed, a small blush coming up on my cheeks. He put the shirt on the dresser so blood wouldn't soak into any material.

"Are you okay?" he asked curiously, motioning to my neck. My eyes sprung open and I felt of it, I was bleeding from it. I covered it with my hand and nodded, if I just held pressure on it it would clot up soon enough and I wouldn't bleed to death.

"Here, let me see it.." he said, coming over to me in a rush. Oh god. I was backed against the wall with him not even three inches away from me, peering down at my bite-marks that he had just forced me to uncover.

"He's bittten you before." Blake snarled, his face darkening. I wanted to turn and run from that expression, it was lethal. Instead I laughed softly and put both hands behind my back.

"Yeah, thats the trouble they don't want to get into." I explained quaintly. He still didn't look happy.

"Tilt your head to the side." he instructed, and instead of asking questions I did like he asked. I felt him blow on my neck and a tingly sensation went through my body, making me shiver. The tingling ended minutes later but he didn't move away from me. Instead I felt him kiss me where the open wounds had been, which now were not. The pain I'd been feeling still from them was gone, replaced by a feeling of comfort.

"Feel better?" he inquired, leaning his head against the wall, leaving his mouth at the crook of my neck to where I could feel every breath he had, leaving his naked chest against mine to where I swore I could feel his calm heartbeat.

"Yes.." I said back nervously. He kissed my neck again in response, making a shudder ripple through me. What was I supposed to do? I'd never been in this kind of situation in my life! I should be pushing him away, I don't want to have sex with him or anything. But then it is my fault that he was in a short coma.. Oh god, what to do? Suddenly his lips moved from my neck to my lips. I swallowed back a gasp but still ended up opening my mouth, allowing him ultimate access to my mouth. My hands were on his chest, it would just take a little push and he would stop.

Finally I pushed him away when the kiss got to its deepest. He looked at me curiously, not angrily like I had expected him too. I bit my bottom lip and started pacing back and forth.

"Alex-?"

"This can't happen, Blake. They would kill me." I muttered, using them as an excuse like I had always used my parents as an excuse. I didn't have my parents, I didn't have my fiance, I had three vampires. Blakes face did distort into anger now. I didn't understand why. I didn't know how he couldn't understand!

"Alexandria, do you always let other people boss you around? Or have you actually made a choice of your own?" he asked snappishly, his voice showing the irritation he was currently going through.

"You need to see this MY way Blake! They all hate me. They all hate you. If two of the people they hate get together, they'll hate us both even mor--"

"I don't give a damn if they hate me. Why do you?" he half yelled at me. I flinched and started backing myself to the door.

"Because I LIVE with them!" I replied quickly; that wasn't the full truth. I did care if they hated me. Nickolas and Nathan atleast. I don't know why, it just seemed to be one of my topmost priorities to make them both like me. Respect me. Kristopher could rot in hell.

"Tell the truth, do you like one of them?" he interrogated furiously. Why should he care?

"You only want me to have sex with I'm sure, Blake. You've been after my body since you came at me at the party." I hissed, my temper getting the better of me. If his eyes weren't black I'm sure they would have just turned black. Anxiety choked my throat up, my hand was on the doorknob.

In a flash he was behind me, pulling my hand off the knob, and he turned me around to face him. He kissed me roughly again, as if to change my mind. I put my hands on his shoulders, preparing to push off again. His arms were wrapped tightly around my waist, locking me to his still-naked chest.

As if my prayers were answered the door opened, except then my miracle turned bad as Blake tripped against me, I tripped over my feet, and we both ended up falling on the bed, him on top of me, squishing me into the mattress.

"I guess you didn't have to rape him in his sleep after all." Nathan snarled as he looked down on us from the doorway. Nickolas burst in the room and his expression turned angry before he ripped Blake off of me and started muttering threats and cusswords at him, carrying him out of the room. I brought my knees to my chest and laid my chin on them, wrapped my arms around my legs to keep them still.

"You can think I enjoyed him kissing me all you want, I dont care." I frowned at him. He didn't reply, instead sat beside me on the end of the bed. This made it way more awkward than it had been when he was just staring at me.

"Do you need me to.. kill him or something.. for you?" he asked quietly as he looked straight forward. His black hair covered his half of his face, making it impossible for me to see if he was serious or not. I couldn't help but smile though, this was a huge transition from the way he had been not even five minutes ago.

"You'd do that for me?" I questioned in quiet disbelief. This man thought I was bipolar, he should take a look at himself.
© Copyright 2007 _Lillie_Mia_ (lilikayman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1200644-Begign-KIdnamped-by-VampiresWasnt-