*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1201577-The-Pact
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Thriller/Suspense · #1201577
The Pact is a suspense short story
The Pact
Wake up! Get up! Fuck! Work! Fuck! Sleep! When did my life become a simple monotony? In a simple memory, in a simple attempt of happiness with you? Would it be that in my youth when I made the pact with the devil this was included? No, it all can’t be that, he assured me that my life was going to be fantastic, full of surprises and fun. Oh, my life. Why did you betray me?, why did you leave me with the first man you encountered? You didn’t? But I saw you, I saw you with another, and it wasn’t something simple, he was touching you, I saw he was touching you. Don’t lie, don’t lie to me please, if you keep doing it I’m going to put this bullet in your brain. Remember the party, I saw him kissing you, I didn’t see it very well but it should had been on the mouth because afterward you were happy, too happy. And the phone calls, those longs phone calls with your so-called friends... What are you doing? No, how did you do it, give that to me, give it to me! I’m telling you to give it to me, ahhhh! You do that again and I’ll shoot you in the head. Nooo.

PUMM

Fucking whore…!

© Copyright 2007 Jhon Hopkins (angelpaternina at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1201577-The-Pact