*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1201974-Ezrath
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1201974
It takes place back in the old days, with magic, dragons, and races other then humans.
Ezrath, a great big land in the middle east. Wars have raged against this land, leaving it in destruction. Then, one hundred years later, the dragons and elves have brought this big kingdom back to life. From afar seas and other lands, more and more life forms came to live in Ezrath. Everything was going smoothly until Necross and his men came over. Necross was of the Dark Mage Lycan(Werewolf) Clan. Their race expanded. Necross became a dictator and ruled Ezrath. Little did he know a resistance was stirring up. But...lets just say...Necross is influenical. He has turned the very purest Elves, Dwarfs and Dragons into evil killing machines. Along on his side are the orcs,demons, and Yecs. Yecs are nasting creatures that show no mercy to anyone in their way. They take a shape of a man in dark robes. They are made out of pure darknees, maggots, and such not.  The leader of the resistance, Ethan, is a skilled swordsman and a mage. He and the very small resistance live in a valley in the south.
© Copyright 2007 Jack Skellington (xantare102 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1201974-Ezrath