*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1202107-the-flying-fish-garden
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Animal · #1202107
a homicidal butterfly comes to the peaceful kingdom with intentions of murder.
The frog whispered the secrets of the flying fish garden and fish sang in trees and birds swam in seas and all was good in the kingdom. Then along came a butterfly with murder in her eye and said " dinner is served eat my apple pie, the apples ain't poison i swear." So the fish and the cat and the dog and the gnat gathered around the musical table. Before they could taste came the frog in great haste and said" no don't sit at her  table, she's evil i say and i'll fight her as long as im able." But they didnt believe now the frogs left to grieve for they are long buried and dead. so if a butterfly comes to your door be sure o keep the frog in your head his message is clear its one you should hear what he said is this" butterflies may be pretty but they wont pause to kill so smash them with a fly swatter."
© Copyright 2007 finavear (finavearcormac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1202107-the-flying-fish-garden