*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1202311-The-Only-Thing-Ive-Ever-Failed-Was-You
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by zach
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1202311
my relationship for the last 2 weeks and my thoughts on it. it's better then it sounds
Sunshine is a lying little whore.
It’s a deceitful little bitch.
It invites you out, it welcomes you.
“Come over here, it’s nice and warm and ever so pleasant,”
So you walk on over.
“Haha, I was just kidding you stupid little boy”
That’s when it hits you.
There is no fucking light,
And that refreshing wind, you realize is really a knife of a breeze that lays you open like one giant paper cut.
Fucking blood.
Fucking tears.
Fucking pussies.
Fucking cycles.
Fucking relationships
Fucking love.
Fuck. I can’t get away. I can’t even make an attempt. I can’t do shit except repeat myself and fill in the blanks.
Write-by-numbers, motherfuckers.
I’ll just sit and patiently lie my way through this until I can almost neatly sever the head of this monstrosity.
Everyone thinks it’s oh so fine.
It’s light,
And fun,
And full of butterfly kisses and peanut butter cups.
Well I say it’s full of nothing but broken hymens, hymns and teeth.
Nothing better then a fight that lasts for half a month.
That’s a good use of my life.
“So what did you do from the tenth to the twenty-fourth”
Oh…well I spouted piss and vinegar at my lovely girl, then we’d make up for an evening, make a fuck out of it the go back to me dismantling and disliking myself while she picked fights with me which always seemed to blow back on it being my fault for some reason or another.(generally knowing another female or having a logical thought process)
And to think this all started from Scramblers, dimples, Eskimo kisses, first make-outs and love.
I never saw this coming.
© Copyright 2007 zach (car_underwater at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1202311-The-Only-Thing-Ive-Ever-Failed-Was-You