*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1202826-Outrageously-Gaudy
by Tinker
Rated: E · Short Story · Animal · #1202826
Kitty story
How ultimately humiliating!
I certainly hope none of my buds decide to visit in the near future. Go figure this feline would be sporting decorated toenails. We are not talking clear tips here. We had to out do ourselves with a vibrant purple sparkle. Just dandy! Now the feline has been demoted to making a fashion statement. At least purple exposes my elegant demeanor but for pity sakes these things are outrageously gaudy. I need to dig in the potted plant soil just to tone down the glare. Of course, I could always insist on a stunning pair of shades next week when we revisit the pet salon. "Not!"
Oh wow, dude! Check you out. I thought purple sparkle was out there. Thank goodness I was not subject to the fluorescent orange they had on your paint pallet. I suppose I need not concern myself with being the neighborhood neon paw. That certainly out shines my purple.
Considering the alternative, color me purple any day. This fashion phase does not compare to the torture and agony of having the nails removed. Guess it would behoove me to put up and shut up and let this little attitude bounce off my fluffy tail.
What color are your nails?
© Copyright 2007 Tinker (tinkerspoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1202826-Outrageously-Gaudy