*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1203181-A-Life-Expectancy-of-5-Minutes-Ago
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1203181
A totally random look into the life of one completely demented highschool kid.
Highschool: Hell on earth. Sure some kids like it, but they all have pom poms and smiles permenantly attatched to their faces. It's not like I hate cheerleaders or anything but dear God! Why are they all so happy to be at school? It smells funny, the food is disgusting, and the kids are all terribly immature! I thought most teenagers out grew fart jokes in the third grade but apparently these buttclowns didn't get the memo.

What the hell were they thinking when they decided to cram 2000 people into a building and expect everyone to get along just fine and dandy?

For awhile I was debating wether or not it was some sort of ancient torture tactic, but then I realized that it might be a way to screw us all up so badly that by the time we get to college there's no other place to go but up. And along the way they can teach us little bits of information that we think we might need later on, but in reality they're just a way to waste time. Those tricky bastards.

Honestly, who's really going to use the formula for the surface area of a nonagon later in life? Not me.

Ohhhhhhh, and who can forget the cliques? The answer: no one. We've got the goths, emos, scene kids, gangstas, preps, jocks/cheerleaders, nerds, band queers, orchestra losers, skaters, burnouts, weird normal kids who don't fit into any cliques, and the student council teacher's pets. Everybody hates eachother. Everybody's exactly the same except for more eyeliner over here, and less clothing over there. You can't even walk to the other side of the cafeteria without getting clobbered by a piece of flying meat. Or at least I think it's meat. It could be jello. There's just no telling with that nasty ass cafeteria food these days. But forget that. Cliques: the reason why I'm afraid to wake up in the mornings.

It's funny, the teachers see all this going on but they never seem to try and stop any of it. I'm sure from their point of view it's pretty damn entertaining but every once in a while I'd like to see the steroid smuggling football coach verbally beat the crap out of some beligerent student council mutant.

After walking around the cold dim lighted halls of my school for such a long time, I'm surprised I'm not dead yet. I've still got 3 more years though.....anything could happen.

Someone once told me that if I can survive highschool, I can do anything. At the time I didn't quite understand how serious he was being.....but I'm beginning to comprehend everything now. It's scary. And I'm going to have to endure it everyday for 7 hours and 40 minutes at a time. 8 hours on sectional days. Stupid band teacher. Oy. This sucks. But I've found that the best way to get through the monotonous days of suckiness is by taking everything one step at a time......and writing about everything on the internet. Life goes on.....and so do really long pointless opinion pieces written by teenage girls. Which is why I'll put you out of your misery so you can go back to buying Star Wars memorabilia online. So long.

With not one bit of sincerity,
The Snow White Queen
© Copyright 2007 The Snow White Queen (snowwhitequeen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1203181-A-Life-Expectancy-of-5-Minutes-Ago