*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1204516-The-Words-In-My-Heart
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Emotional · #1204516
This poem is about how I lost my relationship with Christ.
I was a fool to think that I could  do without you.I was crazy enough to take this journey all alone.And now I have no love,and the song that I once had is no longer alive in my heart.Oh Lord, Oh, Lord how I really need you now.


My heart is hurting inside, the person who at one point and time was so strong had died.As I lay crying myself to sleep,I wonder why did I wait so long to reach out to you.Please hear the words from my heart,hear my cry! Its me don't you see,I was a fool before and I let my flesh get the best of me.


Yes indeed I've made mistakes and I'll admit that I've been away from you way to long.Its time for me to come back home and not be weak,My heart wants to desire you.I want to know you  and love you.I'm reaching my hand out to you,pull me back in and rock me in the cradle of your love.For when this life is over I don't want to see the firey pits of hell,I want my wings so that I can fly and sore like a dove.

I need you so please don't pass me by,walk with me and hold my hand.Move me,
guide me where ever your hand leads,you died for me and now I'm coming back to you for you believe in me and because of that you live in me.

© Copyright 2007 ~Mz. Poetic~ (angel22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1204516-The-Words-In-My-Heart