*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1204535-Siri
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1204535
...from a work in progress...
SIRI


Marty usually worked with several models during the course of a year, as well as nature and landscape work. There were a couple of brief one-niters and weekend flings, notably with models Roberta and Sasha. Marty was very professional with the people he worked with. But one model would soon change everything for him.

Siri, originally from the New York City area, came to Marty’s attention from various modeling websites several years ago. Marty was intrigued with her look. Siri was slim, with a dancers’ body and a marvelous, angular face; her big, almond shaped eyes were almost Middle Eastern. Their first photo shoot was professional, ending in only a couple of beers afterwards, and much arousal for Marty. Siri had a look on her face that day of a tigress eyeing her prey. Around a month later they shot again, and agreed to do some nudes.


“The portraits were marvelous, Martin! I’ve posted a few at my site.”
“Thanks so much…I’ve posted some as well. You ready for a beer?”
“Of course, silly!”

As Siri readied herself in the bathroom, Marty nervously fiddled with his lighting and cameras. When she appeared, totally naked, he did his best to be professional, but was immediately feeling aroused. Marty definitely felt seductive looks from her during the shoot. She naturally took poses, and needed no direction; standing, kneeling, lying down, and touching herself. Her eyes were both sparkling and attentive to him, like she was just as interested as he was. Marty was soon to realized that Siri loved to get loaded and have her eyes fucked out. The day of that second shoot is ingrained in his memory, as well as the summer that was to follow.

After the film ran out, they relaxed with much more Heineken. Siri was still naked from the shoot and Marty could not take his eyes off her as they sat on the sofa. She felt his eyes on her, and she stuck out her tongue at him and blushed. “Is there something you’d like?” she said, and began to undo his belt. Marty’s heart raced. Soon his pants were down around his ankles as Siri was getting him off very seriously. The slurping and sucking noises she made were so erotic; Marty moaned with delight. He placed his hands on the back of her head as she knelt before him. She slowly slid her tongue up the vein along the bottom of his penis; he lay back on the sofa and said, “Get up here”. Siri wrapped her legs around Marty’s face, and he began to lick; slowly at first, then quicker. He thrust his tongue as deeply as he could into her. After a few minutes, she moaned and exploded on Marty’s face. Her back arched, she squealed and paused for a moment to catch her breath. When Siri caught her breath, she said, “I want you in me”, and mounted him. She moved slowly at first, gradually more and more furiously. Marty was doing all he could to keep from coming too soon, but soon he exploded into her. They were silent in each other’s arms afterwards for a long while, and then some brandy.

They awoke the next morning on the floor, wrapped in his mother’s old quilt. Siri kissed Marty, and stretched like a cat. Siri got up to make some coffee.

“Where are the filters, Martin?”
“Above the ‘fridge, and some Sulawesi is in the freezer.”
“Any more brandy anywhere?”
“No more brandy, but some Jack is in the cupboard.”
“And we are definitely using the bed tonight…” Siri was grinning mischievously.
“How did I get so lucky?”
“Oh Martin…I feel lucky…I knew you were passionate from the first time we met."

As the coffee brewed, he put on the radio to the jazz station. When Siri returned, they got back under the quilt, sipping and snuggling, with some heavy petting through in for good measure. Marty loved the feeling of her head on his shoulder, and breathed in her scent. After a bit, they showered together and decided to head to Marty’s favorite watering hole, the American Tap Room at the Towne Center.

Thus began a wonderful summer of lust, love and drinking. Marty genuinely fell in love with her, and Siri genuinely loved Marty. Although Marty had had his share of sex, he was still a neophyte. She definitely brought him ‘out of his shell’, sexually; he’d been very shy and self conscience before Siri, and he assumed that she’d had more experience. From her, he learned about the fine art of eating a woman out, and how nice it was just to enjoy the afterglow. Then, towards the end of that summer, just before Labor Day, she had left him suddenly; no explanations, no fights, no talk, not even a note. She was gone, and Marty was devastated. And angry, after a while. But a fact remained, much to his confusion, and no matter how much he denied it, that he realized that he’d take her back if she ever showed up again.




TO BE CONTINUED…..

© Copyright 2007 Morley Corupt (morley at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1204535-Siri