*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1204570-Man-of-Mystery
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Emotional · #1204570
mystery,man


The first time I heard his voice it allured me into another place, separating me from the world of confusion, allowing me to feel an explosion of pleasure.
Just the thought of me not knowing who he was, made me want him even more, the thrill of being chased by this man, who I had never met, like a roller coaster ride making me want to get on just one more time, just like me on him, riding him again, and again.


Feeling lost in his sweet voice of sunshine spreading his rays of ecstasy through my soul. He captures every curve of my body, making me tremble from head to toe. Having a voice so soothing, it could put a baby to sleep, rocking me till I want no more. I close my eyes and try to envision this heavenly blessed man, my aphrodisiac, he’s the only one I need, enticing, bursting me into firecrackers, exploding into the air setting my body free, leading me into paradise, feeling his strong arms embracing my soft Charmin thighs tasting his sweet juices as we connect.

His love is like “wo” bending me over backwards out of control.
He got me stuttering over my words, while I hold on to the force of his love.
Engaging in his Hershey kisses, melting my body like hot wax dripping over a long candle stick.
Elevating into heavenly bliss our two enchanted souls become one, his love got me lifted “higher and higher” let me cater 2 him until all his wishes are desired.
Desires of love, life, and joys unknown, let me be his bad habbit so he won’t let
© Copyright 2007 candypoet (cpatray at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1204570-Man-of-Mystery