*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1205316-To-Love-A-Human
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Miro
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Drama · #1205316
-A Story About a Ghost And A man who lives In his home.
[size:5][center][b]~To Love a Human~[/b][/center][/size]

Miro Note:: :3 This is my first Angst-y sadness story! YAY! It's about, well... Just read it and find out! Love Ya'! *Heart*

- - -

[i]I was human once.

Before I had something happen to the body that was mine.

Before I was raped and killed by someone I dearly loved.

My name, is Jun. I'm a ghost, And this is my story about how I fell in love with a Human. In the same very home that I was murdered in.[/i]

- - -

Jun sat on the widowed couch. Body not making any hintings of an impression of the smooth swede cushion at all. He looked  at his feet absentmindedly, His eyes sunken in, his face emotionless, save for a trace of loneliness and sadness that his eyes held in them.
         He stood up, long, now-translucent, copper hair falling off his shoulders and down his back. The white, bloodstained nightshirt he was been wearing when he was killed fell next to his thighs as he stood from the couch.
         Bright sunlight was shining into the living room, illuminating everything, blinds hardly helping to shield the sun from the inside of the small, mostly empty apartment. The sunshine shone across his face, making his face appear even more invisible that it was, but bringing a look of life to his dark mistreated green eyes.
         He glided towards the window, investigating the sounds coming from outside the bottom floor apartment, outside his fortress of solitude.
         It was a very small moving van.
         Jun watched the man driving the truck finally pulling into the spot he liked the truck to be sitting in, probably the house he thought would be easiest to get to later. He climbed out of the truck, and Jun's keen eyes spotted the glare off the set of keys he held in his hand.
         A copy of the keys for his apartment.
         He was going to invade Jun's solitude! Jun scowled at the man, even if he knew that he couldn't see him.

- - -

         Kazuma walked up to the door, his golden hair falling over his cerulean eyes as he looked down at the set of keys to find the key that was for the front door. He soon found the correct key and stuck it into the keyhole. Twisting hard, he unlocked the door, and stepped inside the ghost's home.
         Jun turned completely invisible, watching the human invade his house. He was strikingly beautiful, his golden hair only just shading his lovely illuminating eyes, it was scruffy in the back, and cut in different lengths. He had a (bigger than Jun's but still)small body build, but was still firm and had no doubts that he could probably kick your ass if he wanted to. A very light light pink blush covered the area under his eyes, and slowly dispersed as he remembered the man's cause of being there, and his scowl returned.
         “Hello!?” Kazuma called out into the apartment, wondering if he'd get a reply, he heard the house was haunted. He loved ghosts, he wondered what kind it was, phantom, poltergeist, or something else. He looked around and called out “Hello!?” again.
         Jun burst out laughing, not that Kazuma could hear him tauntingly laughing at him unless Jun wanted him to hear.
         Kazuma frowned, and gave up, looking around the house, at the few pieces of furniture there was in the living room, which was only; a couch and matching armchair, both swede, a cherry wood coffee table, and a small stand with a dusty television on it.
         Jun watched Kazuma closely, following his eyes as they darted around the room, examining his things. “Does He have a problem? I wasn't ever hardly here... I didn't need anything.” He frowned, wondering what the man was like, he glided up behind him, and slipped his hand into his back pocket, snagging his wallet to read and look at.
         “Fukimino Kazuma, Age 21. . .” He quietly read Kazuma's drivers licenses to himself.
          He continued to snoop through it, looking at how much cash he had, at his credit cards, and the discount members cards that his wallet held. And then he found pictures. He had three or four pictures of girls in his wallet, all with him, (“Oh Great. He's straight too.”  He thought.)  and then four or five pictures of who Jun assumed to be his friends.
         Kazuma had walked into the kitchen by this point, which was in view of the living room, and by the time Jun had noticed, he was looking closely at a picture of Jun and the last person he had said that he loved, his boyfriend (And apparent psychopath) Demian. In the picture, ( which was framed by a red and black frame that said “True Love”) Jun and Demian kissing in front of a cheesy waterfall and rain forest scene.
         Jun about shouted out, hurrying into the kitchen at high speed. He knocked the frame out of Kazuma's hand and the frame fell to the ground and shattered.
         Kazuma jumped back, surprised and frightened, there apparently [i]was[/i] a ghost in the house.
         Jun clasped his hand to his mouth, always with the not thinking before he did something that he would regret later.
         Kazuma looked around the room, and didn't see anything.
         “Hey!! I know Your Here Now!” He shouted to the ghost, stepping away from the broken glass. He noticed his wallet on the ground where it had been dropped, and looked at it confused.
          “Why did you take my wallet!?”
         Jun kept quiet, backing up until he hit the wall without any force, and then he just stood there, concentrating on what Kazuma was doing.
         Kazuma was genuinely scared, but anxious and excited, he had found a ghost, a real ghost... The apartment [i]was[/i] haunted! “Answer me Ghost!”
         Jun hadn't a clue of what to do, he scowled and passed though the door, escaping into the bedroom. He could hear Kazuma shouting for him to come out. He sat on the floor, he hadn't been in the bedroom in such a long time. Not since he died here.
         The sheets were still bloodstained, which always annoyed him. No one had ever found his body, not like it was in the house, oh no, the sick freak Demian was, he took it with him, but the sheets were bloodstained, the floor brown and covered in dried blood.
         He inched himself into a corner, the room brought back every single memory that he had had the night he died.
         
- - -

         “You're too drunk Demian! I'm not letting you do it tonight!” Jun yelled at his boyfriend, He was still a virgin, and he wanted [i]both[/i] of them to remember it, there was no way he was going to let Demian take his virginity when He was this drunk
          But When Demian wanted something, dammit, he was going to get it.
         He pushed Jun to the bed, kissing him strongly and roughly again, wasting no time as he pulled off Jun's pants and underwear, and then his own.
         He didn't need foreplay, he was already hard against Jun, who whimpered, tears falling down his face as his boyfriend was pinning him to the bed with his arm against His neck, not caring that Jun could hardly breath now.
         He pushed into Jun's entrance, without putting any kind of lubricate on Jun at all, He groaned and laughed out with pleasure, as Jun in turn screamed in pain, it felt as though he were being ripped apart.
         “STOP!” He shouted, tears multiplying on his cheeks, streaming down his face and soaking the pillow underneath his head.
         “Stop Screaming!” Demian snarled at Jun, he didn't like people screaming when he was screwing them, it was a huge turn off for him.
         But Jun couldn't stop, with every thrust that Demian made, his issued another scream into the room. Demian slapped him across the face, stinging with pain against Jun's wet face, he yelped, and bit down on his lip, causing it to bleed more each time his bit onto it.
         Demian finished, cleaned himself up, then left the room for a moment, leaving the now bleeding, Jun laying in pain on the bed. He wrapped himself up into a ball and cried harshly.

         A minute later, Demian came back into the room, not the Jun noticed or heard him.
         He was carrying a sharp carving knife from Jun's kitchen, he put his legs on either side of Jun's curled up body, and held the knife firmly against his neck, issuing a trail of blood to come out of it when Jun turned his head to face the rapist.
         “Shh, I'm gonna kill you Jun.” He whispered, a smirk that made Jun's skin crawl upon his face.
         “W-W-Why?” Jun whimpered, trying to stop his body from shaking.
         “It seems fun.” Demian grinned, licking his lips.
         Jun's tears continued in fear, and Demian slowly pulled the blade across Jun's slender neck, cutting it open, and letting the blood flow over the bedsheets, and soak into the mattress.
         Jun tried to gasp, but couldn't take in breath, he couldn't breath, his eyes open wide, his body shaking.
          He felt himself lifting out of his body, or his soul anyway. He looked down at his bleeding body, the blood running off the bed, and dripping with sickening noise. The crimson liquid dripped to the floor, staining the white title.
         He shuddered, watching as his body lay lifeless, and watching Demian lick the blood of off the lifeless bodies face.

- - -

         Fresh tears were streaming down Jun's face, and he wrapped into a ball similar to the one he had been in after Demian raped him.
         He cried silently like that, rocking back and forth, staring at the bloodstained room, the craving knife still sitting in the place where Demian had left it on the bed.

- - -

Miro Note: Gah, do you realize how hard it is to Kill Your Favorite Character?!
*hit with shoes for picking a favorite* Anyway, Hope you Enjoyed it. :3''' It was hard for me
To Write. x_x;; Love You All~ *Heart*
© Copyright 2007 Miro (miro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1205316-To-Love-A-Human