*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1205748-You-can-never-love-somebody-for-to-long
by Goodie
Rated: E · Lyrics · Drama · #1205748
Its a song telling young people to not start a deep love relationship.
                          "You can never love somebody for to long"



Shes beautiful with them angel eyes. The tears drop down her face as she cries. Her loving feelings for that man slowly dies. Just when she felt that this was the right guy.
(chorus) You can never love somebody for to long. it can never be true love if you started to young. the hearts that burn.the drama thats stern. now there split up there gone. You can never love somebody for to long.
I once new a man that loved this girl.He loved her more than a pirate loves his pearls.He loved her so bad that when she dumped him,he went mad.he was driven to an institution for the crazy and mad.
(chorus) You can never love somebody for to long.It could never be true love if you started to young.The hearts that burn,the drama thats stern.now there split up,there gone.You can never love some body for to long.
..........you can never love somebody for to long.
© Copyright 2007 Goodie (goodie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1205748-You-can-never-love-somebody-for-to-long