*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1206115-Part-of-chapter-1-of-Ally-with-Suicide
by CT
Rated: 18+ · Prose · Drama · #1206115
Gay teen; drama; sex
Ricardo Mussolini, Italian prodigy of the great fascist leader himself Benito Mussolini, was in fact gay. Not many people at his Middle School brought up the fact, that some teens there were gay. Some teens even quoted “We won’t start a gay straight alliance because we don’t want other schools thinking we supports the homosexuals.” Now, it was too late Ricardo Mussolini is in his apartment, where he lived with his father, dead. The homicide detectives ruled it as a suicide and left the building, but to the dismay of many school officials the parents press charges against the school.
Josh Marlins rounded the corner after leaving his civics class. His best bud met him at the corner with devilish grins on his face. “I just grabbed Ms. Jameson’s ass!’ Josh’s best friend Alex proclaimed. Josh smiled slightly. “Hey dude, don’t act like a total homo, go and give it a tight squeeze.” Josh blushed and watched as Todd Rogers walked down the hall. His short blonde hair was perfect, his sweet jade-green eyes shown great under the lights of the school. He smiled and waved at Todd, hoping to get noticed, but was passed by like a small, minor unimportant, detail standing in the way between Todd and Megan Schultz. Her honey brown hair matched her dazzling brown eyes. Todd approached her with indirect caution, he breathed hard and gave the sexiest look possible, as Josh gauged and got turned on at the same time. I can’t be a homo he thought, his mind quickly darted back to his two friends. They opened up the school paper and Alex began reading. Josh looked at his friend’s features, big nose, thick eye brows, his muscular build was a good thing. Whoa he’s my friend, its not just that I shouldn’t be thinking like that at all Josh thought.
The court proceedings began later on, “Mr. And Mrs. Mussolini, might I ask why you are suing Woodrow Wilson Middle School”? “We are suing on the grounds of causing our son’s suicide.” The claims of the Mussolini family could be understood by any openly gay student at Wilson Middle School, they just weren’t open to admitting that having a gay straight alliance, would help them more going through their teenage years.
Josh watched Todd from his lunch table. He was sitting with Alex and Marcos, Marcos wasn’t that good looking he was the most developed of the boys. He would go on and on about how he’s penis was large and still growing, while the others were behind in the dust. He also went on and on about how he touch boobs before, but Josh didn’t seem that interested in boobs. He was more interested guy body parts than girl body parts. Who cares about big breast and thighs, he wanted a large penis and great ass. Suddenly, he realized it was time to tell his friends the truth about his sexuality how he wasn’t into girls, but mostly it was the boys he fancied, specifically Todd Rogers. “Hey guys meet at my house tonight for computer games.” They nodded and watched Josh walk away, he was surprised when Todd pulled him aside to talk.
The principal went up to the stand to testify. “My school, didn’t cause anything.” The parent’s lawyer was starting to make the principal sweat, like it was a hot summer evening. “So, Mr. Watson you are telling me that having a gay-straight alliance, so this kid could have somewhere to turn before taking his life, wouldn’t have helped”? Bullshit thought the lawyer.
“I know your secret.” Todd whispered to Josh. “I want you to help me with my style, I know that your secret is that you are brothers with that fashion girl.” Josh’s older sister Karen was a model, who switched over to designing. He thought about the possibilities, he could woo Todd, make Todd like him. “Alright, Todd. I guess I can help you, I will call you and give you my address.” Josh walked away blushing as Megan Schultz approached him, she smiled kind of goofy and walked over to Todd. Josh now realized why Todd wanted fashion help, its because he wanted Megan. Josh wished he could help Alex with style, maybe fix him up to be as good looking, as Alex knew he could be.
The school’s lawyer, had been let down from Principal Watson’s testimony. He believed he would have a better chance, if a gay student went on the stand. The Mussolini lawyer approached he bench and began questioning Chris Wilkins. “Why, don’t you want a gay-straight alliance”? “I never said I did!” “Would it be better if you had one”? He nodded his head. “No further questions. Damn though the school’s lawyer.
The boys arrived at Josh’s house, later that day. “Hey guys, well don’t get comfortable.” They had a confused look on their faces. “I just came by to tell you that…” Marcos interrupted, “I went all the way went I got home. My sister’s friend was looking for my sis, and she wasn’t there and she took me into my bedroom and I lost my virginity.” Josh looked at his friends, “I had something to say, but I guess you guys want this information.” For an hour they listened as Marcos talked about breasts, vaginas, how a penis goes inside and how to have sex. When the boys left they were still talking about it. After they were gone, Josh called Todd, who came over in a matter of seconds. “First Todd, my sister taught me that hair shouldn’t be two tones unless, they have green eyes and you do.” He sat Todd down in the chair. Todd took off his shirt, and Josh got a noticeable erection. He made Todd’s hair orange with brown highlights. Josh lay on his bed and watched as Todd modeled. I am about to blow he thought. Todd lay next to him, “well thanks next time we will cover my clothes because my style isn’t that great.” Josh couldn’t really contain himself any longer, he kissed Todd with all his might. Todd didn’t seem to be fighting it that much. “Wait” Todd said he ripped off Josh’s pants and pulled down his boxers.
“The court will take a short recess and then witnesses from Ricardo Mussolini’s school life will testify.” The truth was Ricardo was openly and life was very hard for him, he was made fun of and only had one boyfriend, Josh Marlins, but they broke 3 weeks before Ricardo’s death. Josh and Ricardo were seen together, but Josh always denied being gay to his friends, just saying he felt sorry for Ricardo having no friends and all. The Mussolini family needed Josh to come and testify for his ex-boyfriend’s resting peace.
Josh couldn’t resist how would his friends react to know he lost his virginity, also, he just wouldn’t mention the fact to whom. He pulled down Todd’s pants and hovered over top of him. He started to give Todd a blowjob and listened as Todd screamed in enjoyment, but then his phone rang. He told Todd to stay quiet because he didn’t want his parents o hear and the person on the phone. “Hello” Josh answered the phone. It was call subpoenaing him to appear in court and to be there in 25 minutes or he could be fined, or even worst go to jail. He got dressed and pressed his lips up against Todd’s, maybe since he is only in 9th grade he isn’t supposed to have sex, yet. He left for he courthouse on his bike.
The time ticked down to when Josh, was supposed to be at the courthouse. He arrived and the rest of the court proceedings continued. “Mr. Marlins may you occupy the stand.” He stood up and shook all the way up to the stand. He was more nervous than when he had kissed Todd. He thought about kissing Todd and if they would be a couple and how would he explain this to his best friend Alex, whom he was experiencing newfound sexual feelings for. He stood up and swore to tell the whole truth. Why me he thought. “Mr. Marlins, were you sexually involved with Ricardo”? “No, I am still a virgin” Josh replied to the Mussolini lawyer. He nodded, “Josh, was he your boyfriend”? A tear wanted to drop from Josh’s eye, but he held it back because the press would eat his story alive. He had sworn to tell the truth, so he nodded and didn’t speak. “Why did you tell everyone that you just felt sorry for him”? Josh wanted to die right there in the courtroom. “My school and community, even some of my own friends frown upon the gay community, so I didn’t even tell my parents.” Josh breathed hard and a small tear fell from his eye. “No further questions your honor.” Josh thought it was all over, but then the school’s lawyer walked up to him. “How would a gay-straight alliance would have benefited you”? “I would have been more able to admit my homosexuality.” The lawyer frowned and walked away signaling that he was done. Josh tried to get out of that courtroom, as fast as possible.
Josh walked inside of his house to find Todd, still sitting on his bed, half naked. Josh lay next to him, “We need to talk about where we are headed”? Todd looked at Josh his green eyes shimmering. “I am not out of the closet and I have a date with Megan in like 10 minutes, so maybe we can pick out my clothes.” Josh had a huge erection, when Todd began taking off Josh’s clothes and stroking his pubic hairs. They had sex, but Josh felt guilty because he knew that Megan would be going on a date and probably have sex with Todd and that he was a fake straight guy. Alex came back over to Josh’s house, to find him laying under his covers naked. “What happened, dude?” Josh shook his head. “I lost my virginity, to the person I have a crush on!” Alex patted him on the back and smiled happily. “That’s great!” Alex smiled. He walked over to Josh’s computer and pulled up his myspace profile. “Hey dude, somebody left you a comment.” He read the comment, it was form Todd Rogers. It was really fun tonight let’s do it again. “Oh my god! You are fag! You fucking slept with Todd Rogers!” Alex ran out of the house, slamming the door. “I love you” Josh whispered under his breath as he watched his friend pull off on his bike.
© Copyright 2007 CT (bmsogirlwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1206115-Part-of-chapter-1-of-Ally-with-Suicide