*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1206807-Career
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Poetry · Horror/Scary · #1206807
An exercise in extreme horror imagery. Not for weak stomachs!
Blackened flesh charred and weeping.
Battered soul, drenched in vomit and expelling fungus from it’s every subconscious orifice.
Severed finger tips gathered on a plate to be served on a platter as hors’ douvres to a pack of filthy, wart ridden wilder beasts.
Jagged edges, grinding along brittle bones, hacking into the warped human structure.
A grey lifeless heart groaning beneath the sheer weight of it’s accountability, sporadically pumping mucus through the veins that weave through the decomposing facade.
Bleeding concepts gather in a pungent stinking heap.
A pool of dark red fluid expands across the pavement and travels on the shoes of the passers by.
A soul upon a sole.
The living flesh transformed into a lifeless placenta and bowled down the gutters into a murky pit of sewerage.
Dragged through mud and urine, then devoured by the ever hungry hoards of the desperate authorities.
Bundled segments of opinion, spat upon and whipped red raw.
Diseased intestines that wriggle in a vulgar mass upon the floor.
Giant maggot squirming. Dried blood clots, brown.
Hacked off limbs handed in to the lost and found.
To be kept on the mantle with the photo’s and the forgotten memorabilia.
© Copyright 2007 arghzombie (eric.grayson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1206807-Career