*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1207202-Chapter-Four--Angelic-Light
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Angel
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1207202
A very short chapter that just needed to be.
            - Sleeping Arrangements -

         "Alright, I think you'll sleep in my bed," Remo said stopping infront of his door and rummaging around in his pockets for his key.
         "I'm not going to sleep on the bed with you, i'll sleep on the couch.." he pointed out as he unlocked the door and walked inside.
         "Sorry about the mess, but ya'know.. bachlors quarters." He kicked some of the clutter to the side, and nodded to the couch in the middle of the room.
         "I'll sleep there, and you can sleep.." trailing off, he led her into the only other room, "there." He pointed to the semi-clean bed. "The bathroom is over there.." pointing to a room connected to the bedroom.
         "And.. if you need anything, i'll be out in that room. Say, can you sleep in a long shirt? I need my jacket back for work tomorrow..." he said as he walked to the closet and opened the door. Pulling a black shirt off of a hanger, he threw it to her and walked to the door.
         "I'll be back in a few minutes for my coat..." he added, shutting the door behind him. Wonder if she understood anything I said.. he thought, grabbing a half-empty bottle and finishing it off. He grabbed a several bottles and walked them to trash. Dammit, if I would have known I was going to have company I would have cleaned up earlier.. and so he proceeded to clean up the best he could on short notice, throwing out papers, more bottles yet, but not before finishing off ones that still had liquid in them. Once he felt it looked more representable, he pondered whether Elise had even understood what he wanted her to do. I guess so... I hope so.. going back to his bedroom door, he opened it and cautiously look insde. Remo smiled as he saw his jacket, folded neatly on the corner of his bed. Elise lay under his covers, curled up cutely.
         "Guess she did.." grabbing his jacket, he let his eyes linger on her only for a moment before deciding against anything of the sort. She's a follow-up of the mission, Remo. Don't get involved.. too tired for a shower too, guess i'll just.. go to bed.. he nodded to himself as he left the room, closing the door behind him and went to collapse on the couch.
         Tonight's Thursday, tomorrows Friday.. I have to have tomorrows party.. damn.. what am I going to do with a girl who doesn't even understand me...? Remo fell asleep thinking about how he was going to word the written report about today's job. That was the worst part about being a Sretnuh.. the paperwork following the completion (or failure) of a mission.
© Copyright 2007 Angel (angel2037 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1207202-Chapter-Four--Angelic-Light