*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1207444-Kung-Fu-Slave-Girl
Rated: 18+ · Essay · Erotica · #1207444
A man's first glimpse of bondage.
KUNG FU SLAVE GIRL


It was a relatively quiet at the American Tap Room, for a Friday evening. Todd was enjoying his bourbon and water and flirting with the cute barmaid. Todd had just gotten paid, and was looking for a little action; it was only 8pm, he consoled himself, perhaps it would pick up later. He lit up a cigarette, and his attention turned to ESPN on the TV behind the bar.

Around 9pm, he noticed a beautiful Asian woman enter the bar. Todd had a weakness for oriental women, with their slanted eyes and quiet demeanor; perhaps he got that impression from the Geisha movie from a year or so ago. After a bit, she could feel his eyes on her, so she walked over to him to introduce herself.

“My name is Lynn,” she said, with a sparkle in her eye.
“I’m Todd…want a drink?”
“Sure…ya having bourbon?”
“Yep…”

She hopped on the stool next to Todd, and slid close to him. He noticed that she was quite tall for an Asian woman, with an athletic figure; bright red lipstick, and heavy eye shadow. Todd got a good feeling that she was looking for some action, just as he was; a brush against his leg, a hand on his knee.

“My place is not too far from here,” she said. “Are ya up for some fun?”
“Of course…”
“And I have some of these…” taking out a med bottle of Levitra, the ED aid.
“Oh, mamma” he said, and she put a hand on his crotch. “Let’s go!”

She drove a couple of miles, to a pleasant suburban neighborhood. She pulled into the driveway, and led him in through the front door. Todd took notice of the attractive and well-kept living room. She had him sit on the sofa, and she poured them both some bourbon, just like at the Tap Room. Lynn gave Todd a levitra to wash down with the drink. Todd was thanking the Heavens for his good luck.

After the drinks were drained, Lynn took Todd by the hand and led him downstairs. Much to Todd’s surprise, and excitement, the basement was done-up with almost medieval pain and pleasure devises. “Here…put this on, I’ll go get changed,” Lynn told him; it was a leather thong, adjustable in the back. Todd spent several moments looking around at all the equipment and soaking up the ‘atmosphere’. After about ten minutes, Lynn loudly burst through the door, wearing thigh-high boots, a thong, no top and a Catwoman type mask, and carrying a whip. “I thought I told you to put that on,” Lynn barked.

Afraid of what might happen if he refused, he stripped off his clothes and put the thong on. She then approached him and kissed him. Todd was getting erect; this is so sexy, he thought. Lynn then went behind him, and pulled the thong very tight. Todd yelled and moaned with pain, and she dragged him to a table, about the size of a doctor’s examination table, with a pole at each end. Lynn then tied his hands and feet to the poles, and wrapped her thighs around his face. Despite the pain, Todd was totally aroused and erect. He began licking and nibbling her vagina and upper thighs. She began working on his exposed and erect cock, in a most erotic fashion. After a few moments, she exploded in Todd’s face, sending her juices down his mouth and nose. Lynn’s back arched and she let out a shriek; She paused for a moment, as to catch her breath. She then continued her work on his crotch. Then, in an answer to his prayer, Lynn loosened the leather strap. Lynn mounted Todd, and began climbing him like a sequoia. Almost simultaneously, they both exploded and wrapped their arms around each other in afterglow and exhaustion.

They relaxed with a couple more drinks, and looked at each other in amazement. This was one for the record books, Todd thought. Back downstairs, Todd controlled the strap this time, getting it nice and tight; he proceeded to give her a good spanking, followed by a heavenly blow job. Todd would never forget his “Kung Fu Slave Girl”, and his first encounter with bondage.

© Copyright 2007 Morley Corupt (morley at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1207444-Kung-Fu-Slave-Girl