*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1208553-You-know-youre-a-furry-when
Rated: · Other · Other · #1208553
COmpiled by the folks at forums.sirkain.net
#1 When you get out of the shower, instead of using a towel, you shake yourself dry.
#2 your pillows and covers are arranged like a nest on the mattress rather than just straight and regular on the bed.
#3 You cause drama everywhere you go.
#4 Your right arm is three times the size of your left.
#5 You spend more monthly on commissions than food.
#6 Unlike the vast majority of humanity, you know what Vanityfair is.
#7 You spend longer on Second Life than living the other one.
#8 A children's cartoon has ever given you blue balls.
#9 You use the words "shi" or "hir" like they were actual nouns and possessives.
#10 You got the one about Vanityfair.
#11 You've said something like "That's Yiffy" without realizing it, while in front of people who don't understand what the hell it means.
#12 You've spent money on a crappy game/movie only because you like the characters in it.
#13 You start having an interest in all the 'furry' movies
#14 You spend your money on furry based video games.
#15 own a tail and wear it on more than month a year
#16 have purred when in content with the world (IE. nice shower, warm bed, earrubs)
#17 has accepted earrubs casually
#18 You manage to bore your girlfriend to death explaining the definitions of popular furry terminology.
#19 You don't have a girlfriend because you spend too much time talking with friends online using popular furry terminology.
#20 Not going to one convention per year at least is inconceivable
#21 You have almost 50 plushes in your room and you are more than 30.
#22 you spend more time online looking up furry material than you do actually talking to people.
#23 If anyones ever threatened you by saying "I'll fix you!" And you immediately grab your nuts and run
#24 You have ever had to avoid weird looks due to carrying a plush animal taller than 2 feet.
#25 You have to sleep on the floor due to the plushies taking up all the room on the bed.
#26 You list contacts on your cell phone by character name instead of RL name (whenever possible)
#27 You use words like "aye" and "tis" despite not actually being Scottish
#28 You name your plushies
#29 You put all furry based material in a hidden encrypted folder on your computer if more than one user uses it.
#30 your computer backround always, in one way or another, has somthing to do with furries.
#31 you even use your furry name for naming your character when playing an console RPG or online multiplayer.
#32 you spend hours looking online for a good furry story you havn't read yet.
#33 when You have serious dandruff problems
#34 when you adore furry animales
#35 When you decied to dress up as an ape and scare little children
#36 You can sometimes recognize a familliar presence by scent, rather than sight.
#37 When you are online, your favorite bookmarked websites are furry based websites and nothing more
#38 When you post on this furry based inflation board. Haha!
#39 You answer to your furry name(s) in real life.
#40 you let your hair grow long just to have as close to a mane as possible.
#41 when playing legend of zelda: twilight princess, you never want to leave the wolf form and hate it when you have to near the begaining of the game.
© Copyright 2007 Alex Grey (robomilk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1208553-You-know-youre-a-furry-when