*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1208580-A-Man-Can-Dream
by *Min*
Rated: E · Prose · Philosophy · #1208580
A reflection on my philosophy and out look towards society.

Brilliance that stays with in the sphere of reality is considered genius. But that which ventures to new depths is insanity. A man can dream as long as his feet are firmly planted on the ground. But if he dares to leap to new hights and realms unknown, he shall surley fall. Winners never quit and quiters never win. But one can win a fight and lose the battle all at once. Standing on the ground, up is up and down is down. But when letting go, up can be down and down can be left. The ground can shift from sky to earth. Time can jump from now to then, future to past, and back again. The clouds dance and the ground crawls, mocking your very existance. It pulls you down and the seaguls cackle as you try to stand your ground. The melevolent domain, precise in scheme and proficient in unrefined degradation. Demoralizing every desire man posseses. In a world as such, how can a man dance outside of society's walls?
© Copyright 2007 *Min* (honeybabe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1208580-A-Man-Can-Dream