*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1208688-Chapter-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1208688
this is where it gets more interesting
    "Is this what you really want to do?  I mean really?"  Vincent asked.
    "I don't know.  I really don't know I am so confused, I really want to be with you but I don't know what to do about my family.  They would blow it all out of porportion, and they expect me to be just like my sister.  She never saw what it was like on Earth where you have a chance to be what you want to be and and you can get married to who you want to do, and date who you want... no matter what they are.  Sarah never cared...well she also got to choose who she married, but that's the whole point.  I want to marry you but..."  Bralt cuts off.  "What was that noise?  It sounded like someone is outside my bedroom."  Bralt starts to panic.
    "Don't worry I'll go see who it is."  Vincent says.
    "No! No one must know you are here.  I shall go see who it is."  Bralt gets off the bed and slowly starts to walk towards her door.  She opens her door to a harsh light.  "Brad!  What on earth are you doing up so late?"  She hisses under her breath, pulling her small robe tighter.
    "I might ask you the same question.  I though i heard someone in the hall and I came to make sure it was allright.  Are you allright?"  Brad muttered, trying to look past her.  He couldn't see anyone or anything.
    "I am fine I assure you, and I couldn't sleep so i was reading and just turned my light off when I heard you and i decided that I would see what was going on outside my door."  She explained.
    "Why in the hell did you do that?!?  Something might have hurt you or grabbed you.  God, how could you be so stupid."  Bralt was hurt.  He could see it in her eyes.
    "I lived on Earth remember?  Besides I can take care of myself thankyou very much, don't worry about me I'm sure the scary monsters won't get me Bradley."  Bralt said as she turned on her heel and slammed the door on his face.  Bradley stood there, he was shocked.  He couldn't believer her, she was being so immature.  Then again he hurt her he could see it in her eyes.  He hadn't meant to be so cruel when he came to check on her.  Then again she was right, she wasn't a little girl and she definately could take care of herself.  Bradley stalked to bed and quietly closed the door and Bralt heard the door close, then she started crying.  Vincent was over in an instant pulling her into his arms muttering soothing things.  He wiped her tears away and kissed her cheeks until she stopped crying then she started to explain why it made her so upset.  "He thinks that I am still a child and that he needs to protect me."  Bralt muttered as she sniffled.
    "You, my dear, are definately not a child.  And I know that for  fact.  As a matter of fact I might just have to show you again how grown up you are."  Vincent whispered as he began to gently kiss her.  Bralt kissed back very slightly, because he was very careful when it came to kissing her because he didn't want to push his self control.  He was pushing it as it was.  Yet, he didn't stop; he pushed onward, kissing her more thoroughly than he had ever before kissed her, or any other woman for that matter.  He wanted to prove his love to her but he was losing it and he knew it.  He pulled away unwillingly groaning.
    "What's wrong Vincent?"  She asked, sincerely confused.
    "Listen, I love you, I really do but it is really hard for me to control myself.  Please say that you understand."  Vincent practically begged for her understanding.
    "I understand..."
© Copyright 2007 lightbulb (scottishchik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1208688-Chapter-4