*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1208744-Fidos-Exciting-Day
by Caro
Rated: E · Other · Comedy · #1208744
A dog goes on a little adventure, bringing home a little "surprise" for his owner.
Hello, my name is Fido. I am a big black dog and I've got a long beautiful tail. I live in a big white house with my very nice owner. I love the life that I've got, but sometimes when my owner is at work I get bored. This is a story about the day I jumped over the fence to see what was behind it.

The first thing I saw was a street with a lot of cars. At the beginning I was scared, but then I started getting used to it. I looked around and didn’t really know where I was going, but then I saw a little white cat in the garden next to ours. I ran across the street to say hello.

“Hi cat, what’s your name?” I asked.

“Hello, my name is Cindy,” she answered. “Who are you?”

“I’m Fido,” I said. “I live in the house next to yours. I just moved here. Can you show me around?”

“Of course,” she said. “Just follow me.”

We walked around the house to the back yard and through a little hole in the fence. On the other side of the fence there was a field. Suddenly there was a big animal behind me. I got scared, and tried to hide behind Cindy, but it was difficult, because I was so big and she was so little.

“Don’t worry,” Cindy said. “It’s just my friend Rose. She’s a cow.”

“Hello,” Rose said. “Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too,” I said, and was quite embarrassed.

“I am showing Fido around,” Cindy said. “He just moved here. Do you want to join us?”

“Of course,” Rose said. “Why don’t we go to the stable?”

A few minutes later we walked through the door to the stable. It was very dirty but not very big. In the end of the stable there were three beautiful horses.

“Hi,” one of the horses said.

“Hi,” Cindy said. “Fido, this is Amy, Maggie and Apollo.”

“Hello,” I said.

“Where are you from?” Maggie asked. “I have never seen you before.”

“I just moved here,” I said. “I live with my owner in a house not far away.”

“Cool,” Apollo said. “I always wanted to see how humans live. Could you show us?”

“Of course, just follow me,” I replied.

We ran over the field, through Cindy’s yard, across the street, jumped over the fence, and went into the house. A few hours later my owner came home. I am never going to forget the look at his face when he saw a cat, a cow, and three horses in his living room.
© Copyright 2007 Caro (causa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1208744-Fidos-Exciting-Day