*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1209274-To-Whom-It-May-Concern
by Nini
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #1209274
To whom it may concern and you know who you are...
To whom it may concern and you know who you are…know that I deserve the best and you're not good enough for me.

To whom it may concern and you know who you are…never again will I let you make me feel second rate and cheap because you don't have enough balls to do the right thing.

To whom it may concern and you know who you are…it was my fault I made things too easy and convenient for you. I made that
mistake once and it won't be made again.

To whom it may concern and you know who you are…I fell in love with you the second I saw you and gave up everything to be with you and in return you drained me of every ounce of my being and tossed me aside when you were finished.

To Whom it may concern and you know who you are…I would have done anything for you and taken care of you for the rest of our lives and all you had to do is love me in return

To whom it may concern and you know who you are…I'm a lot stronger then you think and when I eventually pick up my pieces I'll be long gone and then that's when you will realize you made the biggest mistake in your life.

To whom it may concern and you know who you are…don't mistake my kindness for stupidity because I'm 100 time smarter then you'll ever be

To whom it may concern and you know who you are…know that
I'm not bitter and I look back on us with a smile no matter how
dysfunctional you made us be.

To whom it may concern and you know who you are…I'll remember all the mistakes we've made and make sure I do all the right things with the next person because the next person will be the perfect one since you weren't.

To whom it may concern and you know who you are…I don't wish you the best. I just wish you enough and remember that I was the best thing that ever happened to you.


© Copyright 2007 Nini (nini at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1209274-To-Whom-It-May-Concern