*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1210902-My-Dear-Mama
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by varsha
Rated: 18+ · Essay · Family · #1210902
How often we forget to think who thinks only us-their children!
           
*Flower4* My Dear Mama!*Flower4*


As I look into the eyes of my little daughter, I fully realise how great you are, my mother!

I was your whole world and you were mine then.  As I grew, I changed. But you did not. I am still your whole world. You made me happy. You were ready to loose to let me win. Even now you are ready to do anything to make me smile.

Then I was innocent. I troubled you a lot with my innocence. Later I lost my innocence or atleast I thought so. That was the time when I thought I knew everything and you nothing. You smiled then, the meaning of which I realise only now.

Whenever I needed you, you were already there for me. There were times when I had shut the doors on your face. But you forgave me and was always ready to shoulder me. Even now you know my hunger before I actually am hungry!.

You surprise me, my mother, by treating me like an angel.  When others find faults in me you somehow manage to find goodness even in my mistakes. When failures cripple me, you give me strength. You believe in me more than I do.

I have never let you decide on my journey. But in whichever direction I move, you always stretch your hand to hold me along the troublesome path...without complaining!

My dear Mama, Everything I have, including my looks is yours. But, my loving mother I have nothing but Love to give back to you. And that is the only thing you had wanted. I have told this a hundred times before, But, Thanks to my daughter, my mom, this time I am telling you with all my heart that I Love you. I Love You Mama!.

                                     
*Flower4*



© Copyright 2007 varsha (kalpanasanyasi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1210902-My-Dear-Mama