*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1211160-The-Death-of-Lazarus
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1211160
The journey of two travelers one being a rouge the other a mysterious man.......
It all began one fateful day in a peasents tavern,when a simple revenge seeker and a unruly rouge intertwine strings,here's what happens.

A man walks into the Sheeps Tavern,to the rouge this man seem vulnerable,well a target as some may say. The man drags himself up to the barkeep,he asks for a "Dwarven Brew",he doesn't worry about a woman strolling up to the bar and ordering a "Dragons Breath" and drinks it in one gulp. As she walked away,he feels that his coin bag is a little lighter than normal,he checks and it turns out that all his gilles are gone he chases the woman. He fineally caught her,"You fithy thief that's all your kind are!" She turns around,"How dare you utter those words to a woman like me!" He strikes her with his broken sword, she just laughs and dodges,"You think you can defeat me with this useless piece of metal?" She then lays her staff at a angle behind him and then she pushes him backward and he falls down. Right as he falls down he has enough time to cast one spell,he casts a root spell and roots her to the ground,as he jumps up something falls out of his pocket.She seems to be suprised when she looks at it,it was a odd looking doll.......it was hers.
© Copyright 2007 ToxicGreen (sa_elana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1211160-The-Death-of-Lazarus