*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1211358-Writers-Block-1
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Death · #1211358
Paul levon suffers from writers block and decides to duplicate a chapter from his novel.
The harlot lay on a dirty soiled mattress,her lifeless body grew pale. He looked at this filthy whore with disgust,at the same time with content. "No more sin! No more filth!" he recited. An overwhelming sense of satisfaction blanketed his body. Reciting a song from the 70's "I can't get no! Sa..tis..fac..tion cause I tried and I tried and I tried I can't get no! Sa..tis..fac..tion." The remaining lyrics faded. Humming the rest of the song, he dragged her corpse to the floor,unzipped his trousers and urinated, using her mouth as a toilet. "Time to throw out the trash." He said. Paul started to drive to a desolate area near Atlantic City,NJ. Dumping his victim facing south along highway 9. Disrobed she lay face down for weeks...undiscovered. I must stop writing....and start purifying. Yes!..Yes!...Yes my God it is I, a twisted writer. You think? No!...No...! Merely a good citizen. "One down" He said. Two to go. Paul continued his hunt to deprive more prostitutes of life. Three to be exact. "The'll never find us." he said with an expressionless face. The night fell quickly across the meadows. Paul Levon lit a cigar and drove his vehicle toward the gambling mecca of the east coast. His thoughts on the heinous act committed earlier disappeared. "What the hell you waiting for!" shouted an older man. Paul idled, an exceeded the time to proceed to the next traffic light. The old man drove aside him. Now next to Paul the old man clenched his fist and shouted a second time "Move it slow poke." Paul replied with a forced grin "Careful...road rage can hurt someone." He puffed on his cigar once again, finally making a right turn. Following the road to the end of Sipp avenue and making a left onto the property of "The White Diner." Leaving the cigar to burn in the ashtray he made his way to the front door. "Good morning" he said to the few patrons that occupied the counter. They muttered under their breath the same greeting. Paul made his way to the corner booth. Ahhh...yes the corner booth, where he sensed a feeling of security and protection,a temporary safe haven. He longed for that feeling. Rest assured my deed be not complete. I shall return to rid this earth of filth. My name is Paul Levon I'll find you...Yes..Yes.. you maybe not at The White Diner but I'll find you. I promise...
© Copyright 2007 triathlete (gerant at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1211358-Writers-Block-1