*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1211958-Saturday-Morning-Dreams
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1211958
Instead of cartoons, I get dreams
It seems the past many Saturdays, after my body clock won't let me sleep past 5:00 am, I get out of bed and putter around a bit. Read a little, check my email. At about 6:30 I go back to bed, it's warm there, and the rest of the house is so quiet. And I have a dream. The dreams are always about you.

This morning, the dream was images of convertibles, coffee shops and Dido CDs. Then I was teaching a class, but the students were my team from work. Julie fainted, she is just a little wisp of a thing, and I ordered Stephanie to leave my class room. I went to see what was wrong with Julie, and helped her to a bench in the hall. On the way out I asked Frank to call security to get a medic on the premises. While I was sitting with her in the hall, the medics came, I was observing the activity and looked up. You started out as a barely recognizable figure, sauntering down the hallway. As you approached, I could see it was you, a tri-pod slung over your shoulder, casually, wearing your hip hugger jeans, wide black belt with a silver buckle and a white shirt, with an embroidered pattern in the front, and buttons that led a tucked in trail to the top of you jeans.

You smiled, big, and threw your arms around me, dropping the tripod on the bench. You told me how great it was to see me, and grabbed me by the back of my neck, pulling my forehead to your forehead, looked into my eyes and held your gaze. Then you started to kiss me, at first tentative, then a full on lip lock with an open mouth, wet, warm, kiss. I picked you up and placed you on a table top that was behind the bench, you wrapped your legs around my hips and we continued to kiss. I started kissing your neck, and moved my lips down the front of your shirt, following the button line, but letting the fabric remain between my lips and your skin. We both knew there would be nakedness soon, and this was just a prequel to build the temptation. There were people milling about everywhere, but we were in our own little fantasy. Then I woke up, shaken and stirred, wondering if you'll be on my mind all day.
© Copyright 2007 InetPirate (inetpirate at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1211958-Saturday-Morning-Dreams