*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1212398-Crazy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rek
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1212398
A short blurb of thoughts, and how I feel about my now current girlfriend for posterity.
                I watched her from a distance those first few months, timid and shy as I was. Until at last the ice was shattered, torn apart were all my doubts and fears. It took a loose and fiery night to awaken me to what had always been before me, an intelligent and beautiful woman. We share so much in common it nearly boggles the mind. I take my time, baby steps; this one is too good to rush. Her way is troubled; mind confused, but her heart, the organ of her desire and love beats true.
         My eyes do not deceive me in the least as they drink her in. From my distant vantage I notice, no I feverishly take in all that I can. The way her eyes gleam in the bright florescence, the sound of her sultry voice. She deserves better, they always deserve better. If I knew the words to accurately describe the feelings she stirs in me I would not need to search these pages of my soul.
         Rachel, the name warms my heart and soothes my mind. In her I see such strange and wonderful things; her attitude seems clever and witty to match her devious smile. I cannot say that I know her well enough, but lord knows I want to. She’s blonde, short, wild, and crazy. Her eyes nearly match mine and her smile is infectious. Strange to think I worked with her a whole year and didn’t notice any of this outright. I always knew she was something, though I never thought I stood a chance.
         I don’t know what to do anymore, I don’t know how to act, how to think. She’s come into my world and turned it upside down. I don’t want to rush, but if this slips through my hands… I can only hope and pray it won’t, that it will have time to grow into something meaningful. She isn’t even my girlfriend! I’ve lost so much in life, yet less than most. My thoughts drift and lose meaning, cold empty space, nothingness. My heart wants what my eyes see and my mind ponders.

-Sweetangelface-
© Copyright 2007 Rek (rekugi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1212398-Crazy