*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1212704-Fluffy-The-Walking-and-Talking-Squirrel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Animal · #1212704
One sunny morning a truck came by and took Fluffy's whole family! Can he save them?
It was a sunny morning. Fluffy got up to yawn. Dew was everywhere on the grass, making the grass look shiny. Fluffy looked around. His family was already up, and
they were running around, laughing, and just having a good time.

"Hey, Fluffy is finally up!" His brother Spunky exclaimed. Spunky was a small brown but strong squirrel. His eyes were hazel, and big with excitement. Spunky was a little younger then Fluffy, ut they get along well anyway.

"It's about time he did." His sister Ginger cut in. His sister Ginger was ginger colored
and tall for her age. She was a few years older then Fluffy, and she didn't let him forget it. Then she said, "I don't know how he can sleep so late. He's lazy."Fluffy ignored his sister comment and walked toward his parents.

"Morning mom and dad." He said to his parents. His parents were two large brown, very strong squirrels. His parents nodded in reply. "Hey Fluffy. Wanna play?" Spunky asked. "Uh, okay! Sure!" Fluffy replied. Then running full speed, Fluffy knocked into his brother, sending him flying into some bushes. "Heyyyyy!" Fluffy heard Spunky say while in the air. Fluffy laughed, then went over to his brother in the bush. As he got nearer to the bush, Fluffy saw a big, white, truck sitting there. There were two strange looking men who got out of the truck. "Come on Spunky." Fluffy said to his brother. He didn't know these people, or why they were here. There was no response.

Fluffy looked in the bush. Spunky wasn't there. "Spunky?" he called out again.
He looked up just in time to see one of the scary looking men throw Spunky into the back of the truck. Fluffy stood in fear, hiding, afraid to be seen. He looked up again.
The man had three more squirrels. Two brown ones, and one ginger one. Mom, dad, and Ginger! The man threw the three squirrels into the back, and then he locked the back of the truck.

Fluffy started to run to the truck, but the truck started to drive away. "Nooo!" Fluffy shouted. He started running faster. Then faster. The truck gained more and more speed also. Fluffy tripped, and fell with a hard THUD! He looked up in time to see
the truck still speeding away, then all was back.
© Copyright 2007 evilteletubbie (evilteletubbie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1212704-Fluffy-The-Walking-and-Talking-Squirrel