*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1213009-What-she-wanted
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Friendship · #1213009
A young girl falls in love with a guy who risks their love to save her life.
A young girl, whoms name didn't matter, never loved because she never knew how to. It wasn't until she met a young man by the name of Markess that she felt everything could go right. He was all that she wanted and more than she needed. He was sexy to the touch, and had cash stacked high. She was only sixteen and he was nineteen. She was a high school student and he was a drug dealer.

One day as he stopped by her home to tell her that he couldn't see her anymore. Afraid to tell her that his life was in danger, he told her a lie, said that he didn't love her. He knew the truth would only make her worry, and only push her to come around more. So away he drove in his mercedes as he wiped a tear that fell out of his eye. "Whoever said that a gangster couldn't cry"?

She stood speachless wanted to give up on everything, but instead she just closed the door. The next day comes around and Markess is going crazy. He strolls by her school just to get a glimpse of her. She's walking with her head down, because her heart is broken. She looks up and wipes her tear.

Markess starts to smile as memories began to run through his head. Not thinking about his next move he gets out the car and walks up to her. He tells her that he loves her, and quickly explains that it was only for her own good. She smiles as she says "i love you more". There is a quick silence then a shot is fired, as the young girl suddenly falls to the floor. Her lifeless body lays by his feet, as the bullet that was meant for him killed his love.

He took one look as he walked away, got in his car and began to drive. "Whoever said a gangster can't love"?
© Copyright 2007 Tahlia Butler (tahliabutler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1213009-What-she-wanted