*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1213152-i-own-you
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1213152
its sexy and hot in a good way.its primal.feel it yet?
she was beautiful. In an innocent sort of way. She walked through the door for the interview and he had to have her.She introduced herself and sat down.She was nervous so she moved alot. She wore a two-piece suit with a blazer and a miniskirt. She had a black thong underneath and some kneehighs. The whole time He was salivating. hes the boss sitting in the background watching her....and the secretary sits down across from her asking her questions about her experience in the field.she keeps shifting and moving and rubbing her thighs. he turns up the thermometer.the secretary asks "would you like some water?" "yes, please." she answers. the secretary walks away.the young girl is so hot she unbuttons her blazer. shes sweating badly now.her kneehighs are bugging her and she starts to play with them.the boss wants her bad. if only the girl would look his way she would see his hard-on plainly through the glass. hes touching himself wishing it was her mouth........he longs to fuck her. the secretary isnt back yet. and all of a sudden the boss is standing next to her."can i help you with that?" he says as he looks at her fingers playing with her skirt and tights. "um.........im ....i dont think so.."she says. "here, im Calvin, your potential boss. LET me HELP you with that....."he says firm but gentle."umm...ok?" she says.he gets down on his knees and pulls down her tights. and her legs are a little chafed. he licks them. she whimpers. the secretary is on her way back. he panics and slips under the desk."shh......if you want this job....be quiet" he says sadisticly.the secretary comes back."sorry it took so long, the machine is down, and i couldnt find a water fountain."she says. "its ok. really im fine." "so where were we?........ah yes..how long have you been working in this field?"the secretary asks. the girl cant respond. his tongue licked her thigh...."um...yeah um.."she stammers"not very long....i ggu--ess." he says"you want me......you want me to lick you.........dont move or ill get up...." "NO!"she says."ok......uh next thing u need to know........" the girl isnt listening because he is licking up her thigh. he moves her thong aside and nibbles on her soaking wet lips.she whimpers aching to be licked. "shh.....baby.you want me? beg! beg for it sweetie. tell me you want me!" " i want you....i want to be licked" the secretary says"excuse me,you want what...?" he says......"tell her, or it wont happen." the girls turns red"um.i want to be licked." he growls"no, tell her you want your pussy to be licked" "she whimpers so soft......she doesnt know what to do or say....but she wants it badly so she says"i want my pussy to be licked." "oh sweetie, im SO good at that. why didnt you just ask........i can smell you all the way over here." the girl gasps........"what..." the secretary moves over and starts suckling her....."lets go to my office." they both get up and so does the boss. the boss and the secretary smile at one another in suprise and pleasure. they take the girl to a closet and say beg to be eaten. " i want you to lick and suck on me." he says " done." she whimpers as the secretary starts to eat her out and the boss lifts up her skirt and starts fucking her from behind. "take all of me you sweet girl, cum all over her face.she starts whimpering please please let me cum. and the secretary starts tongue fucking her and the boss is fucking her so hard shes shaking and she cums again and again all the while the secretary is covered in her juices. she says "my turn" the secretary puts the girl on the ground. and sits on the girls face. suck me or you wont cum again. the girl starts eating the secretary. licking and sucking. and the secretary is grinding the pretty girls face. and the boss starts to lick the girls pussy. and sticks his finger in her ass. and fucks her ass while tongue fucking her pussy. she starts to cum again but hes not done. he shoves his face in her pussy impaling her with her tongue and she cums again making the girl eat the secretary harder. and faster and they cum all at once. and then the secretary says "save some for me" and they both start eating her. she cums AGAIN. leaving both of their mouths sated with the pussy juice. the girl is weak....she slowly stands and the two others survey their work.........."yummy." "ahh sweetie, you suck great pussy."and the boss says "what about my dick?" and they both say" next time...." the girl exclaims "i got the job?!" he says "yes sweet pea.......if you can suck my dick like you ate her pussy........., i want you in my office everyday after work ........i want to eat you over and over and fuck you so hard you cry from the pleasure. you understand me baby cakes?" she whimpers remembering......."yes, can i go?" " the secretary says "yes, but........" she slams the girl into the closet door devouring her mouth and shoving her finger in her pussy and starts finger fucking her and the girl cums hard and fast and she cries into the beautiful secretary's mouth as she soaks her hand. as the secretary lets go......"just so u dont forget who you work for........hahaha"
© Copyright 2007 Youdontknowme (undefinedpoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1213152-i-own-you