*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1213267-My-first-love
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1213267
She was the first to love me and the last.
      My steps were perfect. She followed behind me. We walked in places she had walked before I was born. She remembered the path that we were on. It was new to me, but I caught on quickly. I didn't have to watch her. She would follow obediently. When we came to the clearing we took our seat on lush, grassy plots of Earth. Her beauty enveloped me as I fought my urge. Torn clothes would be all around us if I had my way.

-------     
      My father knew my lady,once, but only briefly. He did not intend to make an impression. He was the coward. I was the hero. She would remember me and forget her time with him. I was her grace, she would be my delight.
     
      Father would only allow himself the pleasure of knowing her insides in the protection of darkness. He was the one that put the fear in my lady. He was the reason for my pain. He gave her worthless hope, "It won't come. Don't worry."  He didn't know how untrue his words would become.
      "It came. You said it would not." She protested.
      "It's your problem. I did what I could do. I won't do anymore for it."
-------   
      Her rightful place was beside the only man that could love what she had become. Although her beauty knew no bounds, the world saw her for who I was. They could not except my position with her. But I would save her from the pain that father gave her. I am her salvation. I will show her what is right. She will obey me the way father wanted her to obey him. But, she will obey me because she wants to. She knows she needs the guidance. I will lead her.
     
      She longs for the ways of the rest of the world. She does not understand why I hold her so tight.
      "You are great, I know this. But I want what the others have too." She told me with manufactured tears in her eyes.
     
      She doesn't need what the others have. I give it to her. She only needs me. My salvation will suffice for her life. I will petition God on her behalf.

-------     
      As we sit longer on the ground my condition rises. She notices and makes preparations. Her skin in the setting sun glows with anticipation. Her blouse melts from her shoulders. It cascades over her suppleness. The shirt makes a puddle on the ground beside her. I caress the bridge of her neck. She knows what will come. I am her lover and she loves me.

-------     
      Does she know this will be her last time to love me? Would she love me different? Men in town have dropped their eyes on her recently. She will be mine for the last time. They want what they truly will not have.

-------     
      My gyrations please my flesh. I love her with a fervent need to love every bit of life from her. With my fingers I thumb her erect knots. I work my hands slowly up her chest. She gives me the face of excruciating pleasure. The time has come. She will leave with great pleasure last on her mind. My strong capable hands work their deeds. She goes quietly. I continue to love her body. I come in the hole from whence I came.
© Copyright 2007 Thom S. Crowley (afbr2002 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1213267-My-first-love