*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1214143-In-the-Mist-of-the-Night
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1214143
It is a fictional story that tells a story of love and heartbreak..
Running wild through the forest, completely nude. Feeling free and feeling as if life is completely peaceful. Knowing that the truth behind that is a lie. We are living in ridicule and hartred every moment that we breath. mWhere I am today, in this forest made me feel complete and whole. I wanted more. My friend Brianna, beautiul and kind, as she could be, her heart so warm. She had the most gracious smile and the longest straight brown hair that drape over her shoulders, she had the facial features of a renaissance goddess. At that moment I had her, she belonged to me. Until the lights dim, and the demons would appear. Running and running throughout the forest, they would always find her. Fire upon the earths crust, the leaves falling and burning to a crisp. Clouds floating away, no stars appearing. All you heard was little zillions of devils appearing, floating in thin air, saying " you can run, but you can't hide, " with a hyena laugh.
Where could we go, there was no place in the world that would take us. Take us as we were. As the demons kept popping out of nowhere, their faces seemed vegenful, as if there was a story behind it. I saw the look on her face, she seem so scared, scared to move. " I can not do this any longer, Alicia." she spoke.
" I understand that Bri, but we have to. We have to take a stand."
" A stand for what, we will never win or find a place, that will have us. Take us for who we shall be."
" Brianna, I can't let you go. If I let you go now. I-I-Im afraid that I'll never see you again."
" Alicia, we have to give them what they wqant, and than who knows, they just might gibe us that we want."
" Oh, please, Brianna, don't be so naieve."
Tears were dripping upon my face and I was choking up my words. I just could not face the fact that they might take my one and true love away from me. As she got up, my hand grabs hers, and I said, " don't, please babe, don't."
"Do not what, Alicia? Take a stand for what I believe is right. There is no place in the world to hide and I dont want to leave you, but im tired of fighting." She started to cry and to choke up her words as well. " I love you, god dammit. And if I had a say in it, I would put it where, you and I could be together forever."
" Theres no such thing, Brianna. I just don't think that i could live without you." I said.
" Sure you could, you will get over it and move on. I love you more than I have ever love anyone else in the world."
" I know, but what would I do, how would I move on?"
" You would, Alicia. Because I want you to. Do it for me. One day well be able to be together again." She said.
I just didn't know if I could. I don't want to. My heart feels as if it has been torn to shredds. As were sitting there in silence, I could feel her floating away. I was screaming and terars where dripping down my face. As he appeared out of no where, I saw him standing there waiting. As he reach his hands out for hers, I ran grabbing her other hand, screaming " don't take her, no. I love you so much."
" I love you too." She said.
When her lips laid upon my, it felt like a magical kingdow, was going to appear and rescue us. He took her, took her away from me. I fell to the ground, as if I just beacame paralyze. My tears for her basically could have flooded the world. "This isn't the end, just wait. She will belong to me once again," I shouted.


THE END
© Copyright 2007 hate me if you wish, love me i (midnighteyes41 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1214143-In-the-Mist-of-the-Night