*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1215653-One-Night-Stand
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Death · #1215653
A female serial killer and the man that is obsessed with her.
         "I know you." The stranger lying next to her said. Amaya had met him at O'Malley's earlier in the night. He sat next to her for a half an hour, gathering liquid courage, before buying her the first of three drinks.
         "No, you don't" she said as she laid her head on his chest, her black, curly hair mingling with his thick chest hair.
         "You're wrong..."
         "You may have some idea of what I like in bed," she interrupted "but that's it."
         "Really? Well, think about this," he said sitting up against the massive mahogany head board, causing Amaya's head to fall to his lap. "During both your junior and senior years in high school you sat next to a unusually quiet and shy kid. And at one point you were actually friends with his brother, Riley."
         Amaya remembered him; she had had quite the crush on him. He had chin-length black hair that made his sapphire eyes stand out. More than once she had gotten lost in those jewels. He hadn't noticed though. He had other things to worry about. All those bruises and black eyes he had come to school with. A couple of times there had even been broken bones.
         "Kayden?" She whispered, staring up at him.
         "Kayden." He confirmed. "I'm surprised that you remember me."
         "I remember, God do I. Hell, you're the reason I came to class, most of the time." Kayden Allen had also been the reason she had become friends with his twin. She hadn't seen either in six years.
         He looked down at her quizzically, "Why didn't I ever know about this?"
         "From the looks of it you had plenty other things to deal with. Didn't think you needed the added trouble. That, plus I was scared."
         He nodded, "You know, I didn't forget about you, either. Of course you made it hard for me too.
         It was the beginning of April. I was skipping school one afternoon in a bathroom, in an unused part of the Annex."
         "No." Amaya said, quickly sitting up to face him. Panic now showing on her face.
         She hastily covered herself with the deep red comforter that was askew on the bed.
         "Oh, yes. I was there that afternoon, which you obviously remember too." Kayden said, removing his now mid-back-length hair from his eyes. "But, I guess, you really wouldn't be able to forget it, would you?"
         "You never told anyone?"
         "Why would I?" He stroked her cheek, trying to comfort her now. "Nick was a bastard, and I would bet that there were many people that were relieved when he was gone."
         Amaya's nerves calmed a little, she had no doubt that there were.
Nick Southall had been the terror of their high school, though most teachers saw him as a saint. The captain of the football and wrestling teams could do no wrong. But he had been nothing short of a monster, and those that did cry for him were almost as bad as he was.
         Of course his friends hadn't known everything he did.
         Amaya was an outcast. She came from a poor family with a violent drunk as a father and an old-fashioned stand by your man mother. It made her a perfect target for Nick's almost daily torment. But it didn't take long for him to notice her more than considerable looks. When his friends weren't looking her was ogling her. When they weren't around he tried to get down her pants. And a couple of times he had found her alone and tried to do some groping.
         "I feel bad for the poor kid that found him. What, three weeks later?"
         Amaya nodded, "He deserved it, though."
         Still uneasy, Amaya considered her surroundings. The room she was in also doubled as the kitchen and living room. It was pretty bare with the exceptions of a desk, with a computer, a bedside table, a small refrigerator and of course the bed she was on.
         The walls were a poorly painted off-white. There were two large rectangular windows covered by crimson curtains and a large poster of Einstein sticking his tongue out. There were two doors other than the front that Amaya hadn't had time to look in. She assumed that they were they bathroom and a closet.
         The door she came in was a good fifteen feet away and it had to be locked.
         "Well, yeah but did the others?"
         His question startled her, "What others?"
         "Oh for shit's sake, don't pretend that you don't know what I'm talking about," he warned, grabbing the back of her head. "You and I both know that there were more than just Nick."
         Amaya's body stiffened and she nodded. Panic once again coursed through her veins. How am I going to get out of this? She thought.
         Kayden's grip relaxed, "I know that's why you let me buy you those drinks tonight. You wanted to fuck me and kill me," He leaned closer "Like you did those sixteen other men."
         "No." She shook her head.
         "No, you may have wanted just sex, but it's about time for your fix." He compared the murders to doing drugs.
         "No, there weren't sixteen others..." She stammered, shaking her head.
         Before she knew what happened she was on the floor and her cheek burning. He had punched her and was now holding her wrists to the floor so she couldn't fight him. "Don't lie to me!" he hit her again "I've been watching you for six years, I know what you've done."
         She wrapped her forgotten legs around his waist. Though she was small she had considerable strength in her legs and easily glided him off of her. She now straddled him so he could not do as she had.
         "You know, that is the rudest interruption I think I have ever had." Knowing the jig was up her panic was now replaced with anger. "You missed a couple."
         Amaya had killed Nick out of what she thought of as necessity, but after she felt a gratification so intense that her whole body shook; she knew that she would have to kill again.
         "Right after graduation I was hitching a ride home from work," she started, not loosening her grip on him. "These two little stoners, brothers, picked me up. They took me back to their place to get high and drink. They were so easy. So messed up that they could barely walk, but they still wanted to fuck."
         While describing in great detail what she had done to those two boys she noticed something almost anyone would describe as strange, maybe even sick. There was a hardness in between her legs, where she was sitting on Kayden.
Remembering turned her on, but she never would have thought that it would do the same for him.
         She closed her eyes and lowered her head while trying to make sense of what was going on.
         Sensing her confusion and arousal he leaned up and kissed her neck, "Tell me about the other." He whispered, softly.
         And she did.
         He entered her many times that night as she went through the gruesome details of her murders.
         After all was said and done they fell asleep on the red, carpeted floor.


         “This all ended too soon. I wanted to spend so much more time with you.” Kayden said sadly “I wanted to show you that you could trust me, that I had kept your secrets for six years and was ready to do it for so much longer.”
         He looked back at her now, “Why did you have to try and run when you woke up? And when that didn’t work out you tried to hurt me.” He questioned, but she only stared on.
         “You didn’t even care that I have given up six years of my life to protect you, from yourself. I was just another guy.
         “That’s alright, though.” He whispered, bending down to cover her with a blanket. Taking her into his arms “Now I can protect you, always. I’ll make sure that no one knows your secrets.”
         With Amaya still in his arms, he opened the closet door. Empty white and blue-gray hangers swung back and forth from the force. He parted the hangers in front of him that held his minute wardrobe, to see two large trunks that he kept stacked in the back.
         He opened the lid to the top trunk and laid Amaya inside. Kayden positioned her where she was curled up on her side. He ran his fingers over her now clammy shoulders, “You’ll have to stay in here for now. Can’t have anyone knowing you’re here. Later on I’ll take you out and introduce you to Charlaine,” Promised as he kicked the trunk underneath her.
         No response came, but he wasn’t expecting one.
         He closed the lid and began to back out of the closet. “Oh,” He said as he closed the door, “Later I’ll tell you about all of my secrets too. I’m sure you’ll enjoy them as much as I did.”
© Copyright 2007 AmayaLynn (unholyground at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1215653-One-Night-Stand