*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1216373-my-bloody-valentine
Rated: 13+ · Other · Death · #1216373
A story of valentines day for a self harmer.
It was valentines day. Again.

Every year i long for the one that i love, her startling brown eyes, her long sleek black hair, and her lips, those lips that could make me melt, could make me- or break me.

Her name is Alice.

She's in my year at school, she's sixteen- the same as me, she's cool and hangs around with the twats, the scum of the earth. Chavs.

Before, i've seen them kissing in the shade of the building by the tennis courts.

In English this morning i saw her writing i love alex onto her book.

Alex is his name. The scum has dark green eyes and brown hair. He plays football, he steals, he skips school.

Every time i see them together it kills me a little more inside. For the last few months i have been cutting myself. I wear a jumper 24/7 to hide the cuts, to stop the predjudice, to stop peoples stares. It helps take the pain from my life a little. it helps which is what matters.

My friend has told me to stop but i can't. No-one knows what goes on in my life but still they judge.

Today at lunch i was all alone walking around the school site.

Then i saw them against a wall, he had her and was kissing her strongly, deeply. His hand was down her trousers, his hands were where they should'nt be and she did'nt care, they just kept kissing.

That was it. I could take it no longer, they had just brutally killed the last part of me that struggled frantically to keep me from doing it.

I casually walked to the nearest bathroom. It was empty. Good.

I pulled the silver cutting knife from my bag.

I knew what had to be done.

I whispered a few last words that no-one heard, and then i did it.

In a brutal slash the knife cut through the artery in my neck, blood spurted everywhere and in my last few seconds only one thought crossed my mind the image of Alice and Alex together.

I seethed in rage.

And then i departed from this world.
© Copyright 2007 firelord (lukedude1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1216373-my-bloody-valentine