*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1216672-Master-William
by Sarah
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1216672
Sarah is to meet her Black Cyber Lover and Master for the first time
I met Master William on an internet site. He is like nobody I have ever met before. He is a Black Dom, big and strong but with a totally winning smile. When he told me about his whips, canes and big dildos I decided to have nothing more to do with him, but I couldn't get him, and his toys, out of my mind. His messages excited me so much that, when he told me he was visiting London, I immediately asked to meet him.

William and I met in a pub. The date worked out really well, my husband was away for a few days, so I had William as long as he wanted me. He was late arriving and I sat there nursing a gin and tonic, wondering if I'd been stood up, when in he walked. He is such an impressive man that all the women, and some of the men turned to watch him.

He recognised me at once and walked straight to my table. I went to shake his hand but he grabbed me in a big hug. It felt wonderful. He stood back and we stared at each other. I had dressed far more sluttishly than usual, with a very low top and my shortest skirt, knowing that when I sat down the whole world could see that I was wearing stockings and suspenders. From the look on his face, I guess he liked what he saw. I certainly liked what I saw!

We chatted over a drink, telling each other about our lives, then he suggested going to his hotel. Its what I had been waiting for so stood up at once. It was a short walk to his hotel, and I took his arm, he felt so big, so secure, I felt so safe.

I ignored the knowing look from the doorman as we walked across the lobby. As soon as the lift doors closed on us he took me in his arms and kissed me. It was an insistent kiss, and I responded, opening my mouth to his probing tongue.

Once inside the room he stood with his back to the wall, looking at me, but not saying anything. I stood in the middle of the room, feeling confused, until I realised what he wanted. I undressed slowly, showing him first my breasts, then turned my back and, looked at him over my shoulder as I bent to pull down my thong. He told me to leave the suspender belt and stockings. I was glad, I know stockings make my legs look long and slim, and sexy!

I turned to face him, tried to smile but it wouldn’t come. His expression told me he wanted more, then I understood. I opened my legs. I was very embarrassed because I was feeling so turned on, I knew he could see the moisture glistening on my pussy, I could see it myself in the mirror on the wall. I turned round to show him my arse, then turned back, walked slowly up to him and went down on my knees on the carpet.

I looked up for permission, he nodded, so I undid his trousers and lowered them, and his pants to the floor. His cock seemed enormous, though still not fully erect (what had I got to do to excite this man?) which made taking it in my mouth easier. As soon as I took it in my mouth, it started to harden. It filled my mouth, I though my jaw wouldn’t open any more. I tried to swallow it, choked, and tried again. I never got all of it into my mouth but I tried my hardest, sucking and working my mouth up and down it, while gently fondling his enormous balls. I felt it start to throb, but he didn’t want to cum yet, and told me to stop, pointing to the table.

I knew what he wanted, and he kindly handed me a pillow from the bed to lay on. I bent over the table, with my arms stretched over my head, holding onto the back of the table. He wasn’t satisfied and told me to open my legs, then further. He laughed when he saw how wet my pussy had become and called me a randy slut. This is the part I had been dreading.

He touched my pussy and I felt my whole body lurch. He caressed my buttocks tenderly, which was lovely, then began to slap them, left, right, left right. As far as I can remember, even from childhood, I have never been spanked, and although I had been told to expect it, the shame and humiliation was a complete surprise. At first it just stung, but then it got harder and really began to hurt. After a while each slap merged with the rest, my arse felt on fire, and it took me a while to realise that the spanking had stopped.

I felt his cock probing my pussy, and I opened myself as best I could. I had been dreading that huge monster, but I was by now so wet with longing, that I accepted it gratefully.

It felt enormous inside me. When he began to fuck me I moved against him, doing almost as much fucking as he was. My clit ached for attention, and I went to bring my arm down to touch myself, but he realised what I was doing, pulled my arm away roughly and began to spank me again. He told me I couldn’t cum yet. I then felt him fingering my arse hole. I tried to relax it to let him in.

My arse began to feel very moist and I realised he was working lubricant into it. He pulled his cock out of me and rubbed it against my anus. "Where shall I put it now" he asked. I knew what he wanted, but couldn’t ask. I had never had a cock in there, just very tentative fingering once or twice from my husband when he felt really sexy. Please don’t make me ask I said silently. When I didn’t reply he spanked me again, so, between spanks I cried "Put it in my arse, in my arse" then quietly "Please be gentle"

He was, working it in slowly. When I was certain I couldn’t take any more it still went in further. I felt my insides would burst. I felt totally filled up and totally violated, and wonderful. I felt his enormous cock throbbing in me, and as he approached his orgasm he put his hand on my pussy, putting several fingers inside me and rubbing my clit with his thumb. "Cum now slut" he ordered, and as I felt his cock lurch inside me and fill me with his hot cum I came myself, I was screaming and he put his hand over my mouth to shut me up.
We shared a bath, then climbed together into his big bed. I went to sleep wrapped round him, holding his cock.

Sometime in the night I woke, realising that his cock was erect again. He turned onto his back and pulled me on top of him. My pussy easily slid down onto him, but after a few moments he told me to take it out and put it in my arse. Not what I wanted, but I did as I was told and began to fuck him that way. As we both approached orgasm be began to slap my breasts.

Although each slap hurt I leant forward so they hung full and ready for him, and he didn’t stop till we had both cum. I managed to control my screaming, last time his hand over my mouth hadn’t been gentle and I didn’t want it again. We turned on our sides and went back to sleep, me with his cock still in my arse, and his hand round me holding my sore breast.

When we woke up, he sat naked on the edge of the bed with an enormous erection, and ordered me onto my knees. I grabbed a pillow to kneel on and took him into my mouth. I think I managed more, but still not all of it. I fucked him with my mouth and squeezed and fondled his balls. He held my head so he could better thrust his cock in.

When he pushed to far I began to gag and tried to pull away. He took his cock out and used it to slap my face. I flushed deep red with shame and humiliation, and when he put it back in my mouth I put my head back to straighten my throat and took as much of it as I could. Tears were running from my eyes and I desperately wanted to gag, but dare not. I felt his cock begin to throb as he was about to cum.

He said "Give me your breasts" so I held them up and out for him.. As he started to come he pulled out of my mouth and his hot cum splattered onto my breasts which I held up to receive their load. There was so much of it! It felt so good, and watching it and feeling it hot on my breasts made my pussy lurch. I was almost ready to cum myself, but when he had finished he roughly pushed me away, telling me he hadn’t time.

He told me I was not to touch myself all day. I felt wretched, and pleaded with him to let me cum, but he said no. "Meet me in this room at 6 o’clock" he said, "Oh, be undressed and put some lipstick on your nipples, they are too pale", As he was leaving he held me close and gave me such a tender kiss, that I almost couldn’t believe that a few moments ago he had been treating my mouth so cruelly, He gently wiped the remains of the tears from my eyes with his hand, then he was gone.

I had a slow soak in the bath, but found I couldn’t relax. As soon as I closed my eyes my hand wandered down between my legs, and I stopped with a panic – I had nearly made myself cum! Now I needed it even more. I got dressed and went home for a bit. I was desperate for to cum. I got out my vibrator, then remembered and reluctantly put it away again. I realised I couldn’t stay in without giving in to the temptation of the vibrator, so spent the day in art galleries.

By six o’clock I was in his room, naked and with my nipples bright red. I nervously sat on the bed, facing the door, with my knees apart, waiting for him, and already I could feel my desperately needy pussy getting damp in anticipation. By 6.15 my nervousness had increased ten fold, I was afraid that the chambermaid might come in an find me sitting there The phone rang loudly, making me jump.

No greeting, just "You'll find something in the bedside drawer, put it on. Then get dressed and meet me in the restaurant round the corner, Oh, and leave your panties off" In the drawer I found a little box and inside something I'd never seen before. It was a silver chain with clips at each end. I worked out it was for my nipples but when I tried to put it on, not only did it hurt, but it fell off again. I worked out that my nipples needed to be erect so I had to work on them with my fingers.

My nipples have a direct line to my pussy and as soon as I started on them my pussy began tingling. I was desperately afraid that I might cum, so had to try to keep my mind on anything but William. When I tried the clips again they stayed on, but now my nipples were bigger, the clips were tighter and hurt more. I decided I couldn't put my bra on without dislodging them again, so just pulled my jumper over them.

I'd chosen a low cut tight jumper to please William and my slightly saggy breasts didn't look good in it without a bra., and I knew they would jiggle about when I moved. And the nipples, kept erect by the clips, and the clips themselves could be clearly seen, but there was nothing I could do about it, so with a sigh I put on my stockings and skirt and I was off, feeling enormous disappointment that my sexual needs going to be satisfied yet.

When I entered the restaurant, I saw William at once. He was sitting at a table with another girl! I didn’t know what to do, I think I would have fled if he hadn’t noticed me and rushed over to greet me in a huge hug,

He led me back to the table and introduced Andrea, a well rounded blonde girl with a big smile, probably a bit older than me. William gave no explanation about who she was. I was very conscious of my protruding nipples with their clamps, they hurt so I couldn’t ignore them. Andrea gave them a glance then smiled at me, she knew!

Nothing was said but after we had eaten we all went back to the hotel, William with a girl on each arm. In the lift William kissed me deeply. I loved it but was embarrassed because Andrea was watching. Inside the room Andrea sat in the only chair and William stood with his back to the wall looking at me, just like yesterday. No, surely he didn’t expect me to strip in front of Andrea – but he did!

I said No no no so he walked up to me and slapped my face, hard. Through tears of humiliation I took off my clothes, making no attempt to be sexy. When I dropped my skirt I remembered I had no panties on, but by then I didn’t care. I just stood there weeping quietly and when William said Spread your legs I did so without protest. Andrea walked up to me and said comforting things, put her arm round me, then kissed me on the mouth.

I had never been kissed by a woman, but I knew straight away that I liked it. She lifted one of my sore breasts and said it must hurt terribly. She told me I should put the clips further back, almost on the areolae, the tip is too sensitive. Anyway, she said, you’ve had them on long enough. William scowled as she took them off but didn’t say anything.

She then took each nipple in turn into her mouth and sucked it, it felt wonderful. After a while she dropped down to her knees and started to lick my pussy. It felt so exciting. I felt my juices running and my pussy started to throb, but William told her to stop. She looked disappointed, I must have looked distraught. She asked how long and William told her Since last night

Oh the poor darling must be desperate she said, but William wouldn’t let her continue. Instead he asked her if she’d brought the things. She produced from her bag, first a whip, a dildo (not too huge!), fluffy handcuffs and a blindfold.

William pulled my arms behind my back then handcuffed my wrists. He blindfolded me and left me standing in the middle of the room with my legs apart. I could hear them whispering together for what seemed ages, then I heard a whoosh, followed by a stinging on my buttocks.

I was whipped all over I guess, I don’t know by who. There was a pause between each stroke, often for a long pause, so I was began to hope that the whipping was over, but then another whoosh. It wasn’t hard and I was coping well, except for the one or two strokes which caught my sore nipples, and the final three which went straight up onto my pussy and made me dance around gasping and made me start to cry again.

The blindfold and the handcuffs were removed. I was sobbing and the tears were dripping onto my breasts. Mostly I was crying from shame and humiliation at having this happen in front of Andrea. She tried to comfort me, sat me on the bed and put her arm round me. She wiped away my tears and kissed me deeply, her tongue in my mouth. I kissed he back.

I turned to William and said in a small voice Please can I cum now? But he told me No, perhaps later. He said it was Andrea’s turn.

He looked at her and she undressed unselfconsciously and settled over the edge of the bed with her arse in the air. I could see she is a natural blonde. They are obviously used to each other because sex for them was so easy and natural. As they fucked I sat on the edge of the bed next to them seething with jealousy and need.

They were so well into it that I thought perhaps I could bring myself off, I was so near, but when I put my hand on my pussy, William slapped me hard, without breaking his rhythm! Before they came William pulled out of her, Andrea gave a cry of annoyance but William said he wanted me to finish her. Andrea looked OK with that, she turned over onto her back and spread her legs, and, for the first time in my life, I pushed my face into a girls wet pussy. She tasted musty, glorious and I found I was loving it.

While I worked on Andrea’s pussy William amused himself by flicking the whip across my bottom. He was obviously trying to get it to land right in my crack, and when he succeeded I gave out a cry and banger hard against Andrea’s clit, so she told him to stop. Andrea came gasping and with her pussy pulsing. She kissed my wet face and told me I was a natural.

William had got an erection again watching us, so turned me onto my back and masturbated, coming all over my face and breasts. I opened my mouth to catch as much as I could. Then said in a quiet voice I still need to cum, please.

Darling Andrea took charge, and the two of them worked on me, William using the dildo in my arse, and Andrea licking my pussy and sucking my clit. I wanted it to go on forever, but couldn’t hold out long and was soon cumming and screaming with Williams hand across my mouth.

Andrea had a quick shower then dressed and said goodbye. As she was leaving she asked me for my phone number. I looked to William. He said Give it to her, At least then I’ll know who’s fucking you.

After she had left I asked William about her. Specifically, is she a dom? William just laughed and asked me who else carries all that stuff round in her handbag?

After she had gone William and I shared a bath. In the bath he brought me off again by rubbing his foot on my pussy.

He took me roughly in the night, on my front with a pillow under me to raise my arse in the air, and I loved it.

Next morning we slept in too late. We just had time for a quick shower before William had to leave for the airport. I couldn’t bare to say goodbye yet so decided to go to the airport with him.

When he had checked in he led me round till we found a quiet corner. He pushed me against the wall and fucked me hard, with at least two fingers in my arse. I was still gasping and shuddering when he gave me a quick kiss and he was gone.

After William had gone my life seemed empty. My big black vibrator had never had so much fun. But it wasn’t the same.

Then Andrea rang and suggested I go round to her flat. Another evening with the vibrator didn’t appeal, but I hesitated until she told me that she had of course asked Master William first, before ringing me, and he said it was OK. I still thought we would have a girly, perhaps slightly flirt evening together, talking about girly things, that is until the end of the call. Just as she rang off Andrea said Oh Sarah, Master William says Don’t wear any panties. I tried ringing straight back but the phone just rang and rang. I realised that she was planning a different evening than I first thought.


So there I was, dressed as told, and, although I say it myself, looking as sexy as Madonna on a good day (and as sluttish).

Andrea had also dressed for the occasion. My heart melted as I gazed at her, dressed in black underwear, sheer black stockings on her long shapely legs, and with a whip in her hand. She lead me into her lounge where she had set the mood with low lights and candles.

She poured me a drink, then she asked me, no, told me to undress. I did so willingly and as sexily as I could manage. I stood waiting her pleasure with my legs apart. I was already aroused and knew my pussy and the tops of my thighs were glistening wet. She touched my pussy with her hand, smiled approvingly and licked my moisture off her fingers.

The evening was wild. She soon had me spread-eagled on her bed, tied to each corner with a thick, soft rope, while she alternated between licking me pussy and whipping me. I was getting desperate to cum, but she wouldn’t let me yet. When the whip caught my pussy it sent a jolt right through my body. Although it hurt I begged her please to whip me there some more. She obliged until she realised that the whip was about to make me cum, and she didn’t want that, not yet!

Leaving me tied to the bed she went through into the lounge and returned carrying one of the lit candles. She sat on the edge of the bed holding the candle while she kissed me deeply. While still kissing me she poured the hot candle wax onto my breasts.

I screamed with the shock and pain and tried to pull away, but the ropes held me fast. The wax soon cooled, but then, to my horror, I saw her positioning the candle above my gaping wide open pussy. It was already sore from having been whipped, and the hot wax again had me crying out and thrashing about as much as the ropes would let me.

With a smile and a Back soon she was gone. Lying alone, tied to the bed, desperate to hold and comfort my hurt but still longing pussy was awful. If I could have touched myself, I would have brought myself off in an instant. I began to weep quietly with shame, humiliation and above all a desperate need to cum. I was still sobbing quietly when she came back.

She untied me, dried my eyes and held me until I calmed. Then she told me it was her turn, and turned onto her back and spread her legs. I reminded her that I hadn’t had my turn yet (I still hadn’t cum) but she didn’t want to know. So I went to work with my mouth and tongue on her pussy and managed to bring her to a screaming climax, then we then lay together in the bed in each other’s arms.

I was still desperate to cum and told her so. She relented and asked if I’d like her to use William’s dildo on me. Of course I would, but when I saw it I nearly cried off. It was huge, but such was my need, she soon had it worked into my pussy. But not for long enough to satisfy me. She reminded me that it was William’s dildo, so it expected to make me cum by fucking my arse. She smothered it in lube before slowly working it in, just the way Sir William does with his gorgeous cock. When I did cum it was with the dildo in my arse, and Andrea between my legs, lashing my clit with her tongue, and nibbling at it. They must have heard me in the next street!

Next day William told me to get double ended dildo that Andrea and I could share. While I was in the sex shop I also bought a sexy half bra that supports me while leaving most of my breasts, including the nipples and all of the areolae, bare and available for Andrea’s mouth and her whip.

The double dildo has been a great success, we both love it. It feels so loving when we lie facing each other, our breasts, and sometimes our mouths as well are mashed together, with it in both our pussies. It really feels as if we are fucking each other. Sir William’s big black dildo is always within reach and when I’m on top Andrea enjoys working it into my arse at the same time.

Andrea has used Sir William’s dildo to "train my arse", as she calls it. She had me bend over a table and tied my wrists to the back legs so that I couldn’t escape. She produced the dig dildo and a crop. She worked the dildo into my arse, then slowly pulled it out again, telling me to keep my arse open. It was very hard to do, for as soon as I relaxed my arse closed and she hits me with the crop. I have to concentrate really hard and fight my natural instincts, but I had a great incentive to try, that crop really stings! It has worked because I can indeed hold my arse gaping open, waiting for her to put the dildo back in again.

Sometimes Andrea is feeling more the Domme, and fucks me from behind doggy style, still with the double dildo in both of us. This usually means that I get my arse spanked and hair pulled as she rides me. But thats OK, sadly the more I’m humiliated and used, the greater seems to be my orgasm at the end.

When she’s feeling loving, she kisses and nibbles my neck, then oh so slowly works her way down my body, taking for ever to reach my pussy. This gets me so excited that my pussy is gaping open and soaking wet by the time she arrives. She will sometimes tease me and make me wait while she eases William’s dildo into my arse, which now opens easily to welcome it.

Sometimes she does use a whip. To my horror, and her delight, she has found that she can make me cum by whipping my pussy. I hate it because it really hurts and leaves me sore for days, but I love it because it seems to have me cumming for ever!


(C)2007 Sarah all rights reserved.

This blog (or story) is not to be copied, distributed, or posted to another site without the direct consent of the author.

© Copyright 2007 Sarah (sweetsmile at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1216672-Master-William