*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1216837-Loving-the-Unknown
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by huh
Rated: E · Poetry · Family · #1216837
battle with in to deside if a complete stranger is worth loving
Hello Viewer:

My  name is not important. It was given to me by my parents. I do not complain about my name. My name has a history, a culture, a past and future but that is not important for you may not know my name.

I stand here open to your eyes to see but not to comprehend w/your hearts.
For my intentions were not intentional and the plan was not the one executed but another w/malicious intentions. I failed viewer I failed my plan.

I see your eyes do not see what i see Do you not see his love? Can you see the words being said for my hearth to embrace? Maybe u have seen the connection unlike others in your past or present. Yes this love is beyond my power.

Tell me viewer. Have you had someone love you and comprehend why? Did you see behind the mask that hid things not so important but so for you? or were the words spoken true for it is he wo says them? Did you embrace it, claimed it, made it yours. For all to sherish and envy you. Viewer do you see what i seek for you to see?

Unknown it is viewer in all aspects of life inded he is unknown to me. Viewer your hearth is open and it hears the silent words that I do not wish to utter. Please do close your hearth for the words it desires to speak are of no use to me now. Tell me viewer do you see deception, are the motives to destroy my fragile hearth. Tell me this do not hide from me. Show me the path that you have gone through...

Viewer I must leave your hearth is fully awake now and it will speak of the silence that fills my words and claim over the part of my heart I have locked away.
© Copyright 2007 huh (evilin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1216837-Loving-the-Unknown