*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1217647-Watch
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1217647
This is a story about Isabelle Frost. She found out somebody is watching and stocking her.
    I was in the police station and the police officers was watching me. You didn't what to see me. I look like hell. Two the police officers came and ask me what happened. "I told you everything." I said. They look each other and I put my head on my hand. "Please just tell us what happened again." one the police officers said. I look at both them and said "Yes." I started to tell them what happened.

      The day all started was last week Monday. I was on my computer just working on a new story of my. I was leading down on my chair thinking about what to write down next. Back at the police station. "Oh! Yah I was author." I said. They both look at me. "Go on, Mrs. Frost". One officer said. So I was at my computer trying to write a story. My husband was at Toronto at a business trip so I was all alone. Then my cell phone was starting to ring so I went to my punch. I toke my cell phone out and it was a text message. So I open my phone and I read the text message and it said "What are you wearing tonight". it said. I thought it was my husband trying to get horny? Maybe because he miss me so much. I told him I was wearing a red bra and red underwear. Then I close the phone and put it right next to my compute and started to write my book again. Then phone started to ring again. I check it and it was another text message. "That sounds good." text message said. I smile and just put the phone one the table and put it on slient. I save my work and shut down my computer. I went straight to my bed and toke the covers off and put myself in the bed and put the covers on me. I went asleep fast I didn't need any counting sleep.

    "Hey! Mrs. Frost, what are you doing?" she asked. I was at my work place working on my book and my assistant was with me. "Nothing." I said. She walk out the door and look at me one more time. I was typing more on my computer and then my phone started to ring again. I open my phone and this time it wasn't a text message it was a picture. So I look at it and it was me. Typing away at the computer just one minute ago. I look around my office to see who could do this but nobody was in the room but me.  I called my assistant and she came "Who the hell is playing thicks to me, who toke this picture?" I asked. She look at the picuter and she just node her head like she didn't know what the fuck I was talking about.

    I was walking to my car downstairs. Then it sound like somebody was here with me. I turn around but nobody was there. Then I started to walk a little bit faster but then I could hear my name "Isabelle" voice said. I turn aroundf and wounder you the hell was walking behind me and calling my name. "Damnnit! Who the hell is calling me?" I said. So I started to run to my car then my phone was starting to ring again. I got to my car and through all my stuff in the car and then got my phone out and then it was a text message. I look in the text message and it said "I could see you". I stop and look around and nobody. I toke all myself and throw it in my car. Then I got to the driver sit and started the car. Drove so fast out the parking lot I needed look at the rare window if any cars were coming.

    "James! I was getting this weird text message on my phone and I don't know who is sending this." I said to my husband on the phone. Then everything got quiet I wounder what was going on. Then I could hear hard breathing. "I think this person is text message you is a stocker looking at you, watching every move you are doing." he said. I look at the mirror and saw my own self and was thinking maybe is it was good to call the cops. Then James started to say something us "Everything is going to be alright I'm coming back soon just one more day and baby I'm be there." I smile and said "OK! See you in one more day."

    I was taking a shower. Washing my hair and singing My Love by Justin Timberlake. Then I started to hear something outside the door. "Who's there?" I asked. I stop the shower and put a tower on my body. Then I open the door and saw a shadow hit the wall in the hallway. I open the door closely and then the shadow move. I toke baseball bat James use to play with. I toke the bat over my head. If anybody came at me I would hit the head like hell. I got to the phone was in the kicthen. I try to call the police but nothing was working in the phone. Then I got hit on my head. I woke up a few minutes later on my bed wearing that red bra and red underwear I wear the first time that crazy guy text message me. Then the door open and this guy was wearing all black. This guy have brown hair, blue eyes and he have aveger body. He started to come closer to me. I try to get my hands free but I couldn't. Then he sit right beside me and started to touch my legs. "The first time I saw you I just fall in love with you". He said. His blue eyes went so big. His eyes look like water and then a tear came down his eyes. "What the fuck do you want with me." I said. He went to close my face and then look at me closer. "To let you free". He said. I wounder what the hell he was saying. "Free of what?" Then he put his hand on my face and then he look at me and another tear went on his face. "Free from this world." he said. Now that didn't sound good. Then he started to kiss me on my neck. Then he started to put his hand on my bra and then under my bra. I could feel him putting his hand on my breast. Then he started to take his bult off. I try to scream, trying to hit the wall but I couldn't do it. Then I could feel his penis going in me so hard I was trying to cry. I saw a knife coming out behind him and I knew then he was going to kill me. Then tears was coming down his face. Then he stop kissing me and look at me one more time and said "I'm sorry." he said. One my hands got lose and I toke my radio and hit him on his head. I run the hell out the room. I open the door and got the fuck out the apartment. I ran donwstairs very fast. I try to get help my neighbours but nobody wouldn't help me. I got to my car and drove away but then he came out nowhere and try to stopl me but I think I hit him down.

    A few hours later I got to the police station and told them what happened. That when we start to talk to you. "You don't know if he dead or not." Police officer said. I look at them and node my head no. Then both the cops look at each other and then said "You could stay at the police station tonight if you like?" Police officer said. I node yes. So one the police officer toke me at one the holding rooms. He told me everything is going to be alright and he walk out the room. I was looking out the window think if he was going to come back. Then all the lights came off. "What the hell is going on?" I asked. Then I went out the holding room. All the police officers was running. They was trying to find out why the lights was off. I ran outside to my car. Then I saw him. My stocker coming from the corner of the police station and started to walk near me. I try to get back to the police station but he ran and grab me. "We are suppose to be together." He said. I was taking me to his car I was trying to get him stop grabbing me and try to run back to police station. He throw me in his car. He lock the door on me. I try to lock the driver sit door but he ran and got  in before I could do it. Then he started to start the car. I look if I could get out the car but he lock the doors before I could get out. "Where are you taking me?" I asked him when he was driving the car. He look at me then look back at the road. "Because I want to keep you safe, and I love you." He said. Then he started to take out this thing out his pocket. It was a towel he put it on my mouth and then the towel have this weird smell. Then I realize it was making me pass out.

    A few minutes later I woke up in this cabin. I got up and look around. I went to the door and the door was lock. Then I went to the windows and the windows was lock too. I realize he didn't what me to come out of this place. Then I started to hear footsteps. The footsteps was getting louder and louder. My heart was beating more faster when I hear the footsteps coming closer to the room. Then I hear the door getting unlock then the door was open slowly. Then I saw one foot come in and then another foot coming in. Then I saw him come in. I was sitting on the bed and I could not move at all I was frozen. He came with food and drink. He put it on the bed right beside me and then he walk away. Then I started to look around again and then I saw a cell phone I think it was his? I walk to the phone quiet he wouldn't hear me. Got the phone and started to call 911. Then a women came on the phone and I told her want was going on. She said "Just wait and the police would come." Then he started to come again. I ran quietly to the bed. Then he came back in. "You didn't eat your food." He said. He put the food on the chair and saw the cell phone move. He turn around and look at me. Then he started to take his belt off. I freak out and try to run to the door. He grab me very hard. Then he hit at the door and then throw me at the window. The glass broke and my face got cut. Then he throw me at the bed. I could not get my head up I was so dizzing after he make my head hit the window. Then he came right beside me. "You are so beautiful." He said. Then he started to unbelton my top. He toke off my top. Then he started to take off my bra. He started to stuck on my boobs. I try to fight him but that hit on my head. Anytime I try to get up I just get dizzing. When he was stucking my boobs he started to take off my pants. Then he started to take off his pants. I felt it went in me. I scream so loud the whole woods could hear me.

    A hour later I was in one side of the bed and he was in the other side of the bed. He was smoking. Then I could hear the police coming. "What the fuck did you did?" He said. "I call the police on you. You are a fucking crazy bastard." I said. Then he went out the door. I try to get up but when I got up I fall down. Then he came back with a knife. "If I can't have you, nobody can." He said. I try to craw back on the bed but he grab me and put me up and toke the knife and cut my neck. I fall down on the bed. The blood was going down on the bed.

    "Is my wife going to be alright?" James said. The doctor look down at me trying to find away to tell James what happened to me. "Your wife is in a coma." He said. James went down at the chair and started to cry. A nurse came in and told the doctor he needed him. James look at me with tears coming down as his eyes.
© Copyright 2007 IvalynPeace (ivalyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1217647-Watch