*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1218078-Bouquets
by MizZ
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1218078
A flowery way of expressing diversity and acceptance
      Awareness to the variety in our garden and their response to sunlight is an awakening for many. Our gardens are brimming with the rich assortment of beautiful colors that blend to create a distictive bouquet in our eyes each time one looks at them. No bouquet is ever the same, which is a joyous thing, as each beholding eye is also never the same. The garden and sunlight nourish all the plants until their purpose has ben fulfilled.

      Each plant has a purpose on this earth. Each plant provides nourishment to other living things on this earth. Each plant is valuable to the essence of earth. And so it is true for those with the eyes that enhance the beauty of the plants by carressing them with their accepting visions. The eyes absorb the beauty around them to nourish their souls as the plants absorb sunlight enabling the chlorophyll to permeate itself in beautification of its existence.

      The plant can wistfuly exist without chlorophyll, enduring in the gardens among plants full of glorious color; ashen, weak, unable to provide sustenance to others. It can exist. It can survive. It can coyly blend in with shallow feeble plants, often unnoticed by the fleeting eye. Beauty. Beauty is where the eye is drawn.

      The eye lives for beauty to nourish its soul, yet overlooks the possibilites of beauty in the colorless. Potential is stored as chlorophyll in plants. Acknowledging the indivdual's growth and beautification through color of plants to be asynchronous, becomes the tenant of the eye. Opening one's eyes wide, accepting paleness knowing the potential is great, is the future. The future is full of bouquets designed by plants on this earth. All are invited into the arms of the Gardener.
© Copyright 2007 MizZ (beekreative at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1218078-Bouquets