*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1221316-The-Picture
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Emotional · #1221316
How many moods can the average teenage girl go through in a day?
    I bombarded into my room and slammed the door shut. I madly threw myself on the bed and grabbed the nearest pillow to begin my sobbing. As my teary eyes looked up from the pillow, I turn to the left to see a freakin' smiling picture of myself. It makes me so mad... I just wanna... look to the right. There it is. Yep. That's the end to my tears: a sweet picture of Robert and I. However, the tears only stopped for a while. Now the wailing sobs were unleashed. Hmmm...What could be the perfect solution? Oooooh I know! Tearing the damn picture up. And guess what? That is exactly what I did! Okay. Now the picture is torn. Sniffle Sniffle. Wipe my tear, wipe my snot. What do I do now? I gaze at the pieces and gather them all up. At first I make it into a puzzle and I try putting the peices back together but it results my left leg was missing and half of Robert's ear- which is okay with me although I would've liked his whole face to be missing instead. Sniff Sniff. Okay now for the finishing act: THROWING IT AWAY! This couldn't be so hard right? On your mark... get set... GO... wait just ONE last quick look. Well, I guess his left arm looks pretty nice hooked around my back... uh oh... here we go again. Okay, seriously this time on the count of three.
    One... Two.... THREE!... HA! You didn't think I could do it huh? Well the picture of Robert and I is IN the basket. Plus I tore it up so there is no chance I can retrieve each and every last piece. Okay, I'm officially screwed and my ritual to singleness (again) is complete. Pheww! I'm outta here.
*************************************************************************************************

    OMG! You're never going to believe this! Robert just called and asked me out again ! And of course, at first I wasn't so sure but then I ended up saying yeah... you know because I love him. I can't wait to go into my room and put that picture of Robert and I back in its frame... uhh... where's my picture? Oh my God! The picture...its... oh. Yeah, right I threw it away. All of the sudden I felt my mood thermometer drop to 'feeling down'. I grabbed the nearest pillow and begin to cry my heart out. As my teary eyes look above the pillow... I turn to the left only to see a freakin' smiling picture of myself... which makes me so mad... I just wanna... turn to the right. No picture... Yeah. I don't think I understand myself either.
© Copyright 2007 jocelyn (jocelyn_ruiz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1221316-The-Picture