*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1221926-philosophy-of-love-vs-insanity
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by KomEn
Rated: 18+ · Other · Philosophy · #1221926
LOVE VS INSANITY PHILOSOPHY OR TRUTH OF AN OPIONION
if i was to die tonite where would the meaning be. there is no doubt death is what i'm doomed for. sleep forever is my destiny. maybe that's life's grant or reward for this hard agonizing timeless distress. the pitiful wake ups to a land of hell where the mountains of fire symbolically abuse, mistreat, and torture my mind, body, and soul. the nonstop thought of madness. each day brings me closer to insanity. what is insanity? is it the forcefulness that's brought upon us to make decisions that have trapped us in a corner or the willingness to do whatever it takes to succeed. same difference of is the difference the same predicament. a life long of decisions no one makes there just a just that happens. everything has a free will but future is set. set not only on our actions but isn't going to be changed. ironically we have the power too. but still it's just love versus insanity. both ironic. as you fall in powers of barriers never reached, ironically it gives you freedom and sight on where to finally head. but then ironically you let it take you to actions possibly tragic, attachment will destroy. attachment will unite us to become. until then, one will not be back to life. the future is always lived from the past which leads us backwards. if one will not be then i am not just. we, as in who lead together backwards, we as one am no closer. what am i searchin for? the truth will set you free and also always hurts. these words are all fact but together they're an opinion. they set free the blind to roam in circles with sight ahead. if i am searching for the truth, when you find the truth, it gives you sight to finally lead ahead. but to what? to where? ironically the truth (what we are searching for) leads us to a realm of the unknown which we search and let go. therefore, what we love takes us back into insanity. a world with no order... love that sets you free is the truth that leads to insanity. contradicting unitement to lead you forward in the future, in a sight which being one will always lead a blind man to where he is heading and the mindless one the unknown.... love and insanity are ironicaly the same difference.... love leads you without sight but finaly free... insanity leads you with sight but only searching for the thing that has you leading to the unknown world of Love, after love theres no turning back.. youll know when you find it kuz it just is... the realization of love is a question of happiness but has the one your loving ..... ended there search.........
© Copyright 2007 KomEn (komen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1221926-philosophy-of-love-vs-insanity