*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1222144-Unwanted-Love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Poetry · Personal · #1222144
This poem is pretty self-explanatory....
Through you I live... Waited craddled in an empty bed for you! Smiled when pain seeped through my eyes! I ran walking on an empty tank of our lust... About ready to walk away...your lips caressed my broken down soul. Providing me once again a glance of what could be.... So I held on tightly to the grimp of your back,while my hands raced one another to the end and than up again. I embraced what you gave as I gave more! Love making so profound that at eye connection we spoke with no need to move our lips. A slight rub accross my wrist sparked me heavenly sexually... Maybe I love you because you gave it so well! The only person who seems to just with hold so much from me at one time or is it that our worlds intertwine with still no need to inter-fear!
Through you I live.... Giving if you didn't have ,even if it was my last.... I gave to you!
Thought that it would be you and I.... Just you and I !!!
© Copyright 2007 Brown Eyes (ms.ellis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1222144-Unwanted-Love