*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1222204-Earth
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1222204
A story about a ship with crew of army, students and teachers. Have to work get back home.
    "Get us, away from that wormhole." Captin Jones said. The pilot was trying to get the ship away from the wormhole but he couldn't. Then the ship was getting closer and closer to the wormhole. The captin told one his crew man tell passenge on the ship to hold on to something. "We are going in the wormhole, so hold on." He said. The ship was in the wormhole. It was going around and around making some people dizzling. Then the ship was getting destroy inside and outside. Holes was getting open in the ship people where trying to find a place to go in they wouldn't get suck in space. This is my first time beginning for afraid I didn't know what to do. Then a hole open right beside me and I was right beside my room but I was frozen. Then Mr. Baily came out nowhere and push me in my bedroom. I hit my head on the desk in my room. Mr. Baily came close to me and said "Are you alright?" I node my head yes. People in the ship was getting suck out to space other people was getting crush by the ship. I don't know if people was still alive or not? Then something hard came down me and Mr. Baily. I black out.

    I woke up a few hours later and saw my glasses was crush. I didn't really care for my seeing. I care for my health and "Mr. Baily!" I scream. I look around and saw him right beside me. His head have a big dash on it. I came close to him and said "Mr. Baily." He didn't do nothing so I though he was dead. But then I did something I never think to do. "Andy!" I scream. That the first time calling a teacher by the first name. He was started to move his head. Then he open his eyes. "Samantha." He said. He look with a confused face. "How you know my name?" He asked. I just smile and was happpy he was so alright. I got him up and we were both sitting up looking around what happened. It look like we were in war and the ship was under attack and we lost.  Mr. Baily was looking around too and saw the door was cover with; well the ship. "Ok! I'm going to get the things out the way." He said. I node my head. "Could I help you." I said. He look at me and node yes. We started to try to get the things out the doorway.
© Copyright 2007 IvalynPeace (ivalyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1222204-Earth