*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1222513-Goodbye-Olivia
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Romance/Love · #1222513
A blonde's husband & affair get vengeance for being cheated on.
Olivia snatched up a coverlet to cover her naked body, but her husband glared at her unforgivingly.
"I trusted you Olivia, and this is how you repay me?" James threw his accusing glance in the unfortunate young man's direction.
"Please! She was not the one at fault, it was I." The doctor stuttered out the lies. A sardonic smile was the only reply, encouraged he continued. "Let there be no more accusations and..."
"Peace lover!" James spat in his face. "I've been married to the woman for eleven years now. She is capable of seducing any man into bed with her if she chooses."
"Don't take notice of a word he says Micheal." Olivia's reply was soothing reassurance in comparison to James harsh reality...

Two days later the doctor passed by, and found to his dismay that Olivia could seduce any man into bed if she wanted to. Micheal fled the house, but soon turned round at his decision to confide in James. They didn't get along well as they shared little in common, but Olivia's betrayal might just bring them together enough.

"A little drastic, isn't it?" the doctor asked, unsure. James rubbed his hands together, smiling.
"It's right up her street Micheal, right up her street."

Olivia picked up the wicker basket, and opened the front door.
"Goodbye darling," she called up the stairs.
"Goodbye darling," James mimicked her as he unhooked her coat and threw it to her. She glared at him and stalked off, slamming the door behind her.
"Morning darling." Olivia greeted a scientific young man with an embrace. He smiled down at her and they walked towards the centre of the village hand in hand.

"She isn't meant to be with someone else!" the doctor stage whispered from his hiding place in the bush. "What's the plan?"
"You panic way too easily Micheal. When they reach us you grab her, I'll grab him."
Micheal nodded, the bush shaking about.

Olivia pointed. "That bush was just shaking, maybe there's a hurt animal inside." She handed the scientist her jacket. "I'll just go and see."

Dressed in black and wearing a balaclava, James crept out behind the scientist and clapped a hand over his mouth, gagged him and threw him off the road. He then hurried to help the doctor and Olivia (who seemed to be buried in the bush). He grabbed Olivia's hands and bound them tightly, doing the same with her legs. Throwing her over his shoulder, he ran down through the trees to the inlet. Lying her on the roughly constructed wooden boat they pushed it out to sea and watched it float away.
© Copyright 2007 Lady Guinevere (elitewriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1222513-Goodbye-Olivia