*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1224068-dreamscape
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1224068
Selection of the Wolf - Chapter 2
         He awoke early around the same time, 2:00am, almost every morning for the past two weeks.  Often he would find her standing in front of the window, especially on nights like tonight, the same fascinating moonlight beaming its hazy, lusty glow across the room.  Sometimes he would awake only to find her slipping back into bed, sliding silently under the covers eager to consume his heat.  He always had been attracted to her right from the start and found her beautiful, none more than on those occasions when she came to him.  Once back in bed she would shift, offering her hungry body and exposing her dampened, beaded skin.  He couldn't help but react.  His heart certainly did and his body undoubtedly followed.  He loved her and loved her instinctive need for closeness.  Not that he always needed those thoughts of her to become aroused, more often than not he awoke hard, sometimes already hot and full, his hand finding its way instinctively to his stiff cock as his mind wandered groggily out of deep sleep.  And just as often when she had returned to him she offered many willing destinations for his desire.

         The past two weeks, and what were really also the first two weeks, they had explored and pleased each other in every way imaginable.  She had taken him and equally allowed herself to be taken.  Each layer, every expanding contact, was a greeting, learning each other like no one had been allowed before.  Tonight, though, things seemed to have changed.  In the mist of the dusty moonlight when he approached her there, her figure bare and strong in the twilight of the moon, there was a sense of assuredness and calm that lept from her soul when she turned.  The look in her eyes sparkled intense with new found knowledge and acceptance that what she had with him was real and powerful and true.  And, yes, her eyes were filled with lust too, lust for his body but moreso for just him.  He loved her, that much he knew, even if saying it this soon would sound as crazy to him as admitting to the immediate connection he felt when they first happened upon each other.  They could talk to each other, it didn't matter about what, but the fact that it was so easy and free caught him like he had been caught only once before, and now here it was again exposing his heart for capture.  He couldn't deny her.  Sexually, they fit too.  She could suck his cock for an hour and know just how to bring him up and settle him down, continuing the entire moment of ecstacy until she knew he was at his peak.  He wondered if she did this to tease him, but he wasn't so sure she didn't just enjoy doing it for herself too.  How she loved his body, she would take whatever she wanted of it, and he was gainfully powerless to her times of consumption.

         He had been having a dream before he went to her this night where she stood gazing out into the night's absence, a dream he had forgotten until now that had come to him before.  This recurrance was of a hillside field of flaxen grass dotted by brightly coloured wildflowers.  A trodden path parted through the knee-high blades waving in the warm breeze alongside a brook that wound it's way to a stone castle at the top of the hill, royal lupines and small multi-coloured daisies peeking up through the dancing canvas of timothy with carpets of bluebells and heather stretching across the rolling slopes.  Somewhere deep in the furthering the brook turned to the forested ridge in the distance pointing the direction to the crystal white-capped lake down in the valley below where it's crescent blue could captivate you and almost prevent you from moving.  Billowly white and sherbert clouds cascaded across the expanse of summer sky while white moths fluttered over the landscape and dragonflies darted about taking time to hover in mid air, many of which paired in flight with their mates locked in mystical transport, their blurred frenetic wings reflecting sparks of the bright midday sun.  This dream always amazed him for its utter vibrancy, but to now have it again and remember it with the sheer weight of devotion within him for this woman who had lain beside him blurred all lines between dreamscape and reality.

         The jeweled shimmer upon deep blue of the lake, so full of life, he realized he saw in her eyes when she looked at him, as if his view was the only vantage to witness such unavoidable splendour, locking and drawing him to her gaze.  Her garnet lips rivaled only the purest of poppies, full and sweetened by the sprinkle of morning dew.  Flowing golden velvet hair tickling his legs, whisping across his bare skin sent him back again wading amongst the sun drenched wheaten fields, the sensation of her cool tender skin roaming across his body like a soft breeze bursting ardour from every pore she touched.  Hearing the lapping waves folding over the shore of the lake and the trickling brook cascade over the contours of small stones as it wound its way around the bending banks, she parted her lush lips dropping to drink him in and nourish her thirst, a single droplet of saliva drippng from her extended tongue mapping a rivlet of pleasure over the curve of his tucking balls, tracking its course below with her moist mouth.

         Opening his eyes the foggy blur started to clear and his vision began to return as the room again started to take shape, his weighted lashes lifting clearing his mind to the reality before him.  He couldn't tell if he was still dreaming, the thoughts so visual and present mingling between what he imagined and what was truly happening.  Regaining state enough to realize she had once again returned to the window in the middle of the night, her spot beside him still warm on the matress, he felt compelled to go to her.  He wanted to share with her his dream and how she was now a part of it, but the moment she turned and seeing how she was looking at him he knew he didn't need to explain.  LIfe had brought him to her and she rewarded him with possibilities he only visioned in dreams, and there was no need to distinguish between the two any more.
© Copyright 2007 backender (backender at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1224068-dreamscape